Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Whatís up new friends? I figured Iíd introduce myself quickly by following the tutorial.
    1. Right now I am a graduate student that should be studying for finals, but Instead I am typing this. I also have a wife and a kid and two more kids on the way
    2. I found this website because I was looking at some links about infantilism and religion, myself being a DL and a devout member of my church. I decided to join the forum because I would like to talk about this part of my life, and I really donít feel comfortable sharing it with my wife. Oh, quick funny storyÖThe Mrs. And child have been out of town the last few days, and she was telling me to wrap up a key to our place and hide it in one of our kidís diapers and put it on the porch so her cousin could get in the house while Iím gone tomorrow. I jokingly asked if she wanted me to put it in one of the kidís used diapers. She said ďhave you been really lazy this weekend? Filling up our kidís pampers?Ē Little did she know that I was laying on the couch with a soggy diaper on myself (she doesnít know I like to wear diapers). She was absolutely right, and didnít even know it!
    3. UmmmÖI really like sports, cars, movies where stuff blows up, motorcycles. I play a good amount of Forza 4 on the xbox. I also like spending time with my family and being in the great outdoors (I like fishing, camping, snowboarding)
    4. On this site I plan to sporadically post, and lurk a little bit. Lurking around here it seems that there is a good group of people that hang out here, Iím looking forward to discussing things with other people with a similar affinity for disposable underwear; see your point of view and sometimes share my point of view.
    Anyways, thatís it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
    1. Right now I am a graduate student that should be studying for finals, but Instead I am typing this. I also have a wife and a kid and two more kids on the way
    You're only thirty and you have almost three kids all ready? Wow. I tip my hat to thee and applaud your ability to juggle family, a job and school. Don't apologize for taking a small break now and again. Wearing and using diapers is a way your brain releases endorphins and that is the most necessary thing to keep you from getting so stressed out that you're useless to anyone.

2. I found this website because I was looking at some links about infantilism and religion, myself being a DL and a devout member of my church.
    It's always an interesting viewpoint watching the devout religious followers and seeing their varied reactions to the concept of diapers. Since there is typically a sexual component to diaper usage in adults, it's often frowned upon by many people as they go with the older ideas of anything to do with the body being foul and evil.

I like that you seem to be a well balanced individual who doesn't deny himself. Though I am not what you'd call a devout follower of any religion, I know Jesus knew how to party. So obviously being a Christian didn't mean denying yourself everything, it just meant knowing when and where to enjoy yourself. You seem to have found that balance in all of your various hobbies and interests.

3. Ummm…I really like sports, cars, movies where stuff blows up, motorcycles. I play a good amount of Forza 4 on the xbox. I also like spending time with my family and being in the great outdoors (I like fishing, camping, snowboarding)

4. On this site I plan to sporadically post, and lurk a little bit. Lurking around here it seems that there is a good group of people that hang out here, I’m looking forward to discussing things with other people with a similar affinity for disposable underwear; see your point of view and sometimes share my point of view.
    Anyways, that’s it!
    You'll find no shortage of that here. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.