Thread: Hello, People of Adisc

BabyPikachu

Default Hello, People of Adisc

Hi, my name is Justin and I come from the USA. I've seen this site several times, but I finally have come to join it.
    I have always been a bedwetter and more recently I have become fully Bladder Incontinent. I have learned I'm not the only person out there either and now I try and have fun with it. I enjoy wearing diapers with all kinds of baby print on them and my Parents, Grandparents, etc. like to change my diapers for the humor of it.
    Besides wearing diapers I am an active outdoorsman. I like to Hunt, Fish, Skeet Shoot, Canoe & Kayak, etc. I also enjoy video games, and the Old cartoons like Mickey Mouse, and Looney Tunes.
    I'm pleased to say that I'm here to stay and hope to get to know many of you whom post to the forums here.
    Sincerely, Justin (BabyBugsBunny)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBugsBunny View Post
    Hi, my name is Justin and I come from the USA. I've seen this site several times, but I finally have come to join it.
    I have always been a bedwetter and more recently I have become fully Bladder Incontinent. I have learned I'm not the only person out there either and now I try and have fun with it. I enjoy wearing diapers with all kinds of baby print on them and my Parents, Grandparents, etc. like to change my diapers for the humor of it.
    Besides wearing diapers I am an active outdoorsman. I like to Hunt, Fish, Skeet Shoot, Canoe & Kayak, etc. I also enjoy video games, and the Old cartoons like Mickey Mouse, and Looney Tunes.
    I'm pleased to say that I'm here to stay and hope to get to know many of you whom post to the forums here.
    Sincerely, Justin (BabyBugsBunny)
    Lovely to meet you, and welcome to ADISC

Hey Justin, welcome to the site! What is your favorite Looney Tunes character?

hey what sort of video gaames do you like? what console?

BabyPikachu

Hi BabyTommy, I honestly don't know what my favorite Looney Tunes Character is, but if I had to pick, it would be Bugs Bunny.

---------- Post added at 07:50 ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 ----------

I like all video games, from the Nintendo 64 to the Playstation Vita. I've played them all but I currently only have an Xbox 360, a Playstation 3, and the super old Attari.

fair, I liked the gamecube, I currently have a PSP and a PS3