Thread: bra and panties

Default bra and panties

hi.
    I love to wear bra and panties, with my diaper, but I don't like any of the other girly stuff, ( although I don't mind them) does that make me a sissy

Fayte

You're a sissy if you want to be a sissy.

Not necessarily. You're a sissy if you like to role play/regress as a little girl. If you enjoy wearing women's clothing for other reasons, then no, you aren't a sissy.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Not necessarily. You're a sissy if you like to role play/regress as a little girl. If you enjoy wearing women's clothing for other reasons, then no, you aren't a sissy.
    well!

i guess the law is the law and i can't be no "sissy" no more...
    (stomps foot several-several times)
    (pout pout pout)

Adella! adella... the meany says i not sissy no more

LittleDrummerGirl

A sissy is genderplay (boy to girl) and ageplay (to baby or toddler or small child) at the same time. You can always just be a transie like me!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    well!

i guess the law is the law and i can't be no "sissy" no more...
    (stomps foot several-several times)
    (pout pout pout)

Adella! adella... the meany says i not sissy no more
    ? Could you elaborate a little more? I'm sorry if I offended you, I was just presenting my understanding of what a sissy is. If you have a different understanding, I'd love to hear it.

funny, i thought what the bunnies were doing was pretty much self explanatory. giving a good demonstration of sissy bratty Lt/gl gender Rp with a little bit of old fashion daddy-girl thrown in for good measure.

being a "sissy" has been around a lot longer then Internet Rp. i think rather than looking at some ridged definition for any of these words or terms. one should instead ask him or her self just what spectrum of feeling and or emotions one is trying to impart. what are they truly "being" with their behavior.

much like Dylank's simply adorable little brat, sorry, girl tried to say. if you can dream it, you can be it. there are no "gate-keepers" here in sissy/Lt gl land......

our parents are not invited.....
    (devious look)

M4usr

it could be you get a kick from the girls stuff because your a TV, you might get a kick from the diaper because you are DL, no reason u can't enjoy both kinks toether,

if you feel like u can't have one without the other, then yes, sissy or just tv who is dl lol