Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

I joined up recently, and have mainly just been reading posts and stuff. I was reluctant to introduced myself properly at 1st as I was afraid people might easily discover this who I don't want to, but I now realise that's quite unlikely, so here goes.

I'm from the UK, and I'm currently at university studying engineering (mechanical). As well as going out with my uni friends now and again, I enjoy model railways, video making, 10-pin bowling and Scouting.

I came on here as I just enjoy reading and contributing to discussions, using my fairly limited diaper/nappy experiences.

I get the feeling this isn't the place on here to go into the DL side of my life in detail. Which would be the best place for that, and would anyone actually be interested/care?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by atechno View Post
    I joined up recently, and have mainly just been reading posts and stuff. I was reluctant to introduced myself properly at 1st as I was afraid people might easily discover this who I don't want to, but I now realise that's quite unlikely, so here goes.

I'm from the UK, and I'm currently at university studying engineering (mechanical). As well as going out with my uni friends now and again, I enjoy model railways, video making, 10-pin bowling and Scouting.

I came on here as I just enjoy reading and contributing to discussions, using my fairly limited diaper/nappy experiences.

I get the feeling this isn't the place on here to go into the DL side of my life in detail. Which would be the best place for that, and would anyone actually be interested/care?

Cheers
    Welcome to ADISC Writing an introduction can be sort of daunting, either from the side of wanting to guard your privacy or just from nervousness in talking about onesself to strangers. Good on you for stepping up and taking the bull by the horns. As for your personal ABDL story, you can post it here, on a blog when you can make them (established contributor or better status), in a relevant thread, or make your own thread if you have specific personal questions. The only problem in doing it here is when that's all there is. It's one of those funny situations where the thing that we may perceive as being the most different about ourselves in this particular case is pretty common (although the way in which we express still can have plenty of individuality), so a new member giving us a big story about how he or she likes diapers hasn't told us as much as you have already.

Hope you like the place and that it's helpful to you.