Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing story from FoxTalesTimes

Default Missing story from FoxTalesTimes

Hey, I'm hoping someone here can help me out. There used to be a story on Fox Tales Times website that I absolutely loved reading. It appears to have vanished however. I don't remember the title of it, but it dealt with a young raccoon who came from an abusive home. He runs away and is taken in by a female snow leopard who adopts him. Does anyone know the title to this story, or maybe another link where it can be found?

Try the stories section on the front page. Not much else I can do for you.

xdeadx

I was never really a frequent to FTT. And I actually deleted my account a while ago. Hmm, I don't think I ever read a story like that. And umm, yea like diaperdude said you might wanna check around in the story section. If it's not there I hope you can find it from someone else here! ^^

I have checked in the story section and can't find anything. About the only other thing I remember about it was that it was a Christmas story. I also hope that I can find some more info about it...I really liked that story.

Thanks for the shot Valerye, but that's not the one. Had nothing to do at all with humans and it is no longer on the site. I don't know if it's in the forum since the admins aren't allowing any new registration.

Quote Originally Posted by lakotawolfpup View Post
    Thanks for the shot Valerye, but that's not the one. Had nothing to do at all with humans and it is no longer on the site. I don't know if it's in the forum since the admins aren't allowing any new registration.

I did a little digging around, and found this: review on chrismas storie by bw falta

May explain a lot.

Thanks for the info Fallen. I'm trying to contact that author right now to see if it's the same story. Not sure if it's the same one at this time though, so if anyone has any other leads, I'd be appreciative.

Thanks to everyone who posted here. Thanks to the leads I received, I've managed to track down the story I was looking for. You guys rock!