Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BabyMia Introduction :)

Default BabyMia Introduction :)

Hi everyone!

I'm BabyMia and I'm new to this website. I thought I would follow the instructions and introduce myself

Let's start with a bit about me Im female, 33 and live in Sydney Australia. I'm quite a laid back kinda person and usually in a happy mood most of the time. I am an artist by trade, and work for myself. I have my own studio (of one :P) and do commisioned based work for anything design related. It could be a logo, comic strip, website design or just an illustration, but whatever it is I love my work

I have been interested in diapers/nappies since I was about 14 (i wet the bed for a long time), and since living away from home I have started to indulge my fetish more regularly . I would say that I am more DL than AB, but I do love dressing like a little girl all the time. For me it is both comfort and sexual. I do sometimes wet the bed still, so diapers are always on hand.

I decided to join this website as I thought it would be fun to chat and discuss my fetish with other like minded people. I'm not brave enough to discuss any of this with friends or family, and I don't think I would ever bring it up, but I felt I should be sharing it with someone. Even if they are just online I'm also happy to talk about other fetishes that people have and am very open minded. I think it would be great to have an online group friends to chat and share with.

In my "normal" life I enjoy horse riding, snowboarding and am a bit of a gamer I love to travel and have family scatered across the globe, making traveling a little bit cheaper I enjoy my coffee and the odd pastry when I am about in town, and also love art exhibitions.

Ok, so that's a little about me I look forward to taking part in the community and getting to know you all.

Speak soon
    BabyMia xx

Hello there BabyMia. We're glad to have someone of your caliber on our site. I wish you the best.

Cheers!

youngbear9

Welcome to ADISC! Were a pretty nice group here! (: By the way, you say you're a gamer? I have to ask, xbox or play station? Or something else?

Hi. thanks for the welcome

youngbear9 - I am an XBOX addict although I do have a PSVITA now so i'm getting into the Playstation games now too. I have been playing Mass Effect recently and just completed it!

I'm also into online RPG's too. I've already got my copy of Diablo 3 on order and am also playing SWTOR. I'm not sure how I manage to fit in work as well around all that

Mia x

dang you got psv! I need one now.

welcome BabyMia I am BabyBoyGeorgie
    you seem intellegant from that bit of info
    anyways welcome.
    You are the new baby on the block
    enjoy the playpen which is adisc

Nice to meet you BabyBoyGeorgie Thanks for the welcome. Yes the PSV is cool!

Mia x

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMia View Post

I'm also into online RPG's too. I've already got my copy of Diablo 3 on order and am also playing SWTOR. I'm not sure how I manage to fit in work as well around all that

Mia x
    Awesome, I'm currently playing SWTOR as well.

Hello and welcome to ADISC, BabyMia! I hope you enjoy the site and the great community around it!

So are you originally from Australia? I ask since you mentioned family all over the globe, so just curious that's all. Do you participate in any equestrian events or is it more just for fun?

I'm originally from the UK, but moved too Sydney when I was 23. Parents still live the UK and other family members are in and around Europe.

No I just ride for fun and to get a break from the city I find it a great way to blow off steam, and love taking care of the horses.

Mia x

youngbear9

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMia View Post
    Hi. thanks for the welcome

youngbear9 - I am an XBOX addict ;D
    Same here! But Im a HALO and COD fan. [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-May-2012 at 21:10. Reason: removed gamertag