Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locking plastic pants..?

Miku

Default Locking plastic pants..?

I get that it has a lock on it that's supposed to keep you from being able to remove the pants, and there's a key to the lock, but how does the lock prevent you from pulling down the pants and taking them off like a pull-up?

I'm assuming the chain is tight enough that you can't slide it past your hips.

Miku

But how does it loosen up just by unlocking it then?

I would assume you would have to pull the chain tighter to actually lock it, so if it's not locked, you can take off your diaper.

they're usually adjustable, like handcuffs. you can adjust them in as tight as you want. but when you close the lock, they won't loosen. (or tighten, usually) If they're put on properly, the cable or whatever that goes around your waist will not fit down your hips.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    they're usually adjustable, like handcuffs. you can adjust them in as tight as you want. but when you close the lock, they won't loosen. (or tighten, usually) If they're put on properly, the cable or whatever that goes around your waist will not fit down your hips.
    Ah.. Now I get it. Thanks ^^

Doesn't work on folks like me

I essentially don't have a waist. I'm not (excessively) over-weight.. just always been like that. I have the same problem with regular pants.. unless I tighten the belt to circulation-cutting levels.. my pants fall down. Elastic waist pants and suspenders are my saviours!

Then take the key and mail it to yourself. Let the fun and/or diaper rash begin!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Then take the key and mail it to yourself. Let the fun and/or diaper rash begin!
    "Hi, this is the post office. We accidentally lost your mail."

though I guess then if you REALLY wanted to you could just cut yourself out of them... cut the plastic pants I mean. Which I guess is a plot hole of "locked in for the weekend". Though honestly that's not the worst aspect of that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    "Hi, this is the post office. We accidentally lost your mail."

though I guess then if you REALLY wanted to you could just cut yourself out of them... cut the plastic pants I mean. Which I guess is a plot hole of "locked in for the weekend". Though honestly that's not the worst aspect of that story.
    Haha...yeah that's right! I forgot how much the "new" postal service has unimproved.