Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A kind and innocent Diaper Lover/AB

Cushiebabe

Default A kind and innocent Diaper Lover/AB

last night on Discovery Health I saw a program about a transgendered woman who wears diapers and dresses as a baby privately in her home. A well meaning psychologist visited her and attempted to get at the root of what made her retreat into diapered babyhood? She answered that she had been bullied in school for being too feminine (as I stated, she is transgendered and lives as female). At any rate, after the grueling sessions with the psychologists, our diaper loving friend decided to continue wearing diapers and being and Adult Baby in the privacy of her home. She has one close friend that knows about it and he generally is supportive of his friends curious choice of lifestyle. I found it heartwarming. She stood up to the mental health professionals and declared that wearing and loving diapers is healthy for her. That is when the show ended. As and AB/Dl myself I felt a little sad that I live with my entire family and cannot wear diapers and footy pajamas without being confronted. It is such stress reliever when I am diapered relaxing with bottle of apple juice. I can only do it when I am home alone.

Miku

Is it Riley? :T

Riley is really brave and I also thought she did this tastefully.

I think everyone should send a big non creepy internet hug to Riley for her efforts.

XxKevlarxX

Yup ^

Cherub

I only saw a few clips about that story. I don't think I got to see the whole thing. But I understand your point about not being free to be yourself in front of those who supposedly love you unconditionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Cushiebabe View Post
    I live with my entire family and cannot wear diapers and footy pajamas without being confronted.
    I have been on my own since I was 17. Since the age of 17 I have spent the night at my parents house maybe 5 times. When I lived in my own apartment, I was able to diaper up and walk about my apartment at will. My wife isn't 100% comfortable with me in diapers (although she knew all about it long before we were even engaged), so since being married, it's back to wearing whenever I have the house all to myself. Yes, I really miss the times I had free reign to wear a diaper whenever I wanted.

It is funny how fast things can change. When i first started out even though it was still a closet thing for most of us alot of the respected drs said it was a healthy thing for us and that there was a reason for it. My doctor even said that while she did not personally agree with it to her profesionally it was no differnt than what some other people have done for acceptance that is not frowned on. But lately with idiots like Dr. Phil condoning it on national tv there has been a change. It is no longer looked at as acceptable. Now more than ever it takes courage to come out like Riley and some others have done and i salute them. I hope that there is a time that we can no longer have to feel like we are bad or evil or perverts or the other things we are often called but i know that is a dream that sadly will most likely not come true in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by kibawolf View Post
    It is funny how fast things can change. When i first started out even though it was still a closet thing for most of us alot of the respected drs said it was a healthy thing for us and that there was a reason for it. My doctor even said that while she did not personally agree with it to her profesionally it was no differnt than what some other people have done for acceptance that is not frowned on. But lately with idiots like Dr. Phil condoning it on national tv there has been a change. It is no longer looked at as acceptable. Now more than ever it takes courage to come out like Riley and some others have done and i salute them. I hope that there is a time that we can no longer have to feel like we are bad or evil or perverts or the other things we are often called but i know that is a dream that sadly will most likely not come true in my lifetime.
    just like the transexuals had to legitimize SRS one by one in the 70's and 80's....
    ABDL's will need to do the same today.......

if you want a thing bad enough, then you'll find a way.
    it's not much different then transitioning is for a transexual (of which i believe Riley is). you must live your life in the public eye to get approved for surgery, and deal with that loss of dignity at the same time. you learn to pass, and you grow thicker skin. you learn to stop watching everyones eyes. that's what is probably most important.

i had found it was my sisters who were the most judgmental of me. it was that way during transition, it was like that with my MPD. and will most probably be that way again now that i am wearing. no group wants attention drawn to them by one of their more adventures members. and the gender community can be very conservative.

it may seem like it will never come, and it may be thirty years in the coming. but it can happen. it really and truly can. i have seen the same thing happen in the transgender community. give it time, take a chance, be adventurous..........

lodge wrecker

I agree, i am not saying it wont happen it just takes time. What i do and try to get others to do is lay the groundwork. It has to start somewhere. If you never try it will never happen. I happen to be in the situation for the ab/dls and lbgt and furries. Many hugs and keep up the good fight.