Thread: I just won an Ipad 3!

Default I just won an Ipad 3!

So I'm in High school and I just won an Ipad 3 in a elementary school drawing; to clarify I was there because it is where my mom works and she entered me her and my dad in the raffle, and technically she won it; alright so back on topic my mom won the Ipad, I'm using it tonight because she was to tired by the time we got home so I like it a lot the picture is amazing and yada yada... I won't ramble on

Congrats. The biggest thing I've ever won so far is 4 VIP tickets to magic mountain or discovery kingdom (right like im going to waste them on THAT park. which I still got to use by this years end.

Though each of these tickets cost 299.99. since it's front of the line all day, acess to the water park,private cabbana at the water park, VIP parking, meals, unlimited snacks, on ride photos private guided tour. and I think a few other things.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 06-May-2012 at 02:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Congrats. The biggest thing I've won so far is 4 VIP tickets to magic mountain or discovery kingdom (right like im going to waste them on THAT park. which I still got to use by this years end.

Though each of these tickets cost 299.99. since it's front of the line all day, acess to the water park,private cabbana at the water park, VIP parking, meals, unlimited snacks, on ride photos private guided tour. and I think a few other things.
    Can I have a ticket?

Though each of these tickets cost 299.99. since it's front of the line all day, acess to the water park,private cabbana at the water park, VIP parking,
    Yeah, yeah, BO-RI-

meals, unlimited snacks, on ride photos private guided tour. and I think a few other things.
    At a theme park? That's like, a million trillion dollars. I would totally walk around with churros in my mouth like walrus teeth and would replace my blood with frozen lemonade.

Who even GIVES that away??

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Yeah, yeah, BO-RI-

At a theme park? That's like, a million trillion dollars. I would totally walk around with churros in my mouth like walrus teeth and would replace my blood with frozen lemonade.

Yeah I haven't asked them what that covers yet. I plan on going after that new worlds tallest drop zone opens, though with their lack of progress that might not happen at all. Though who am I kidding, I'm terrified of heights.

But yeah if I can I know im totally hitting up ben and jerrys, cold stone and I think they have dipin dots. They also have a Coke Freestyle machine, or they damn well better still have it. Oh also it was State farm giving it away as "VIP for a day." Though oddly it includes 3 other tickets for friends/family or some homeless guy on the corner. I entered it knowing i wasn't going to win but explained to my friend how awesome it would be, then of course I won.

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post

An idiot clearly, I mean you would people to advantage of that deal to an extreme level. I would leave that place with as much food as I could carry.

Yeah I haven't asked them what that covers yet. I plan on going after that new worlds tallest drop zone opens, though with their lack of progress that might not happen at all. Though who am I kidding, I'm terrified of heights.

But yeah if I can I know im totally hitting up ben and jerrys, cold stone and I think they have dipin dots. They also have a Coke Freestyle machine, or they damn well better still have it. Oh also it was State farm giving it away as "VIP for a day." Though oddly it includes 3 other tickets for friends/family or some homeless guy on the corner. I entered it knowing i wasn't going to win but explained to my friend how awesome it would be, then of course I won.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    An idiot clearly, I mean you would people to advantage of that deal to an extreme level. I would leave that place with as much food as I could carry.
    I'm already devising schemes to maximize non-perishable food excavation. You could hand out a bunch of bags of chips to people and give them a hand-drawn map to a hole you dug earlier, just outside the park. You could feed the homeless! A trash bag full of candy bars! Maybe even a cooler full of ice just to get those dippin dots out of there unmelted. I guess that's why you get 4 tickets