Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter to Parents in-case of a untimely death.

Default Letter to Parents in-case of a untimely death.

This is the letter I store in that locked trunk I keep below the stairs. I thought I would share it with you all in-case you might be thinking of leaving a letter to a loved one in the case of a accidental death. Hopefully they never have to read this, but I wanted to leave something if they ever had to go through my belongings.

I am looking for suggestions to make this sound better and less depressing.

don't worry about me I am doing great, I have a great job and great friends, and will have a house paid off very soon :P. I want to be 90 years old and in a nursing home watching young hot nurses change my diapers ;P This letter is a just in case thing.

Dear Mom & Dad -

I want to share something about my life that is important because I love you. I have a secret to share with you; the items you found in this trunk are used to stimulate that secret desire. The term for this desire is an Adult Baby. An adult baby desire is to seek the babying experience. Along with diapers they love pacifiers, bottles, baby clothes and baby food. They like to feel like a baby and for them diapers mean "security". Adult Baby’s desire a sexual partner of the same biological age, but their own "sexual age" does not match his or her own biological age (i.e. the adult baby wishes an adult sexual partner who treats them as a baby).

I have had this desire since I was 13, maybe even younger when I kept sneaking diapers from my closet to put on, although I didn’t understand it then. In the years that have passed since then I have struggled to answer the question “why do I like this? Why am I not normal?”. I read more and more about it to understand it and finally later in life accept it. This is just one small facet of my life that I couldn’t get past and it is something that should not cause excessive worry for it is harmless in itself. I performed this act maybe once a month alone; it relieved stress and made me happy.

I know that you may be feeling shocked, confused, angry, and sad; and perhaps you might feel that, somewhere along the way, you have failed as parents. From what I have read, these are common reactions. You have not failed as parents; you have both been wonderful. Nobody chooses to have strange desires like this and I accept myself and I am happy with who I am.

Part of me thinks that you might have suspected something since I never brought home girls and never talked about dating or women. I felt like you questioned that I was gay, this is not true I was 100% heterosexual. To explain my lack of girlfriends, I can say that every time I dated someone I would see the worst in them, I would always picture a life with them full of misery and fighting, I liked being free and I liked being by myself. This all may have come as a complete surprise to you and you may need to take some time to get used to the idea.

Also I wanted to say that when we speak on the phone and you ask me what is going on in my life and I really don’t have much to say because I lived mostly a mundane and kept to myself, I played video games most of the time, and that isn’t something that interest you so I kept it out of the conversation. I know you wanted a special connection with me, and you may have felt you didn’t get it, but the truth is you are very special to me, the best parents in the world, and I love you both very much.

I know you have always loved me very much. It was very hard for me write this knowing that one day you would open this trunk, and find out, I hid it from everyone mostly because I felt I was entitled to my own privacy about this and for fear of losing your love. Although you may not understand this part of my life, I hope that you still love me now. Know that I am the same person now as I was before you read this letter; you just know one more thing about me.

Love,

Your Son

Edited: Some of the members thought the worst and after reading it again myself they had a point! lol, I like to compliment the people who responded so quickly to this thread, you guys showed a lot of caring and compassion.
    Last edited by BabiKevy; 04-May-2012 at 06:25. Reason: grammar

I Think you did an awesome job writing this ! May need to do the same...as there are diapers, bibs, pacis, sippy cups and soon toddlerish outffits hidden places.

please, Kevy;
    keep talking to all of us here. we all want to get to know you. that was a very nice letter. but please tell us more about your self....

Quote Originally Posted by BabiKevy View Post
    This is the letter I store in the that locked trunk I keep below the stairs. I thought I would share it with you all in-case you might be thinking of leaving a letter to a loved one in the case of your death. Hopefully they never have to read this, but I wanted to leave something for/if when they have to go through my belongings.

Dear Mom & Dad -

I want to share something about my life that is important because I love you. I have a secret to share with you; the items you found in this trunk are used to stimulate that secret desire. The term for this desire is an Adult Baby. An adult baby desire is to seek the babying experience. Along with diapers they love pacifiers, bottles, baby clothes and baby food. They like to feel like a baby and for them diapers mean "security". Adult Baby’s desire a sexual partner of the same biological age, but their own "sexual age" does not match his or her own biological age (i.e. the adult baby wishes an adult sexual partner who treats them as a baby).

I have had this desire since I was 13, maybe even younger when I kept sneaking diapers from my closet to put on, although I didn’t understand it then. In the years that have passed since then I have struggled to answer the question “why do I like this? Why am I not normal?”. I read more and more about it to understand it and finally later in life accept it. This is just one small facet of my life that I couldn’t get past and it is something that should not cause excessive worry for it is harmless in itself. I performed this act maybe once a month alone; it relieved stress and made me happy.

I know that you may be feeling shocked, confused, angry, and sad; and perhaps you might feel that, somewhere along the way, you have failed as parents. From what I have read, these are common reactions. You have not failed as parents; you have both been wonderful. Nobody chooses to have strange desires like this and I accept myself and am happy with whom I was.
    Part of me thinks that you might have suspected something since I never brought home girls and never talked about dating or women. I felt like you questioned that I was gay, this is not true I was 100% heterosexual. To explain my lack of girlfriends, I can say that every time I dated someone I would see the worst in them, I would always picture a life with them full of misery and fighting, I liked being free and I liked being by myself. This all may have come as a complete surprise to you and you may need to take some time to get used to the idea.

Also I wanted to say that when we speak on the phone and you ask me what is going on in my life and I really don’t have much to say because I lived mostly a mundane and kept to myself, I played video games most of the time, and that isn’t something that interest you so I kept it out of the conversation. I know you wanted a special connection with me, and you may have felt you didn’t get it, but the truth is you are very special to me, the best parents in the world, and I love you both very much.

I know you have always loved me very much. It was very hard for me write this knowing that one day you would open this trunk, and find out, I hid it from everyone mostly because I felt I was entitled to my own privacy about this and for fear of losing your love. Although you may not understand this part of my life, I hope that you still love me now. Know that I am the same person now as I was before you read this letter; you just know one more thing about me.

Love,

Your Son
    I'm so glad you made a membership here Babikevy because we are first and foremost, a support group. So many of us have had trouble accepting ourselves because of our diaper desires, but being a member on this site can really help. You begin to realize that you are not the only one. In fact, there are thousands, tens of thousands of us and maybe far more. You also begin to realize that you are not a freak or an exception to society, but merely a part of its beautiful diversity. I've always said that we are the gentle ones, the ones with a great capacity to love and care about others.

I suppose it's good to know that we have a way to explain ourselves to those who love us most. It's something I will have to think about if I outlive my wife, as I actually don't want my kids to discover my baby stuff. But when all is said in done, I know they will accept that part of me and realize that everyone has something different about them. Of course I'm 64 and you are only 30, a very young age to be making such plans.

I hope you realize how precious life is and that you have so much of it ahead of you. In a world with so many problems, there is also great beauty. There are many things in my life that are difficult, but even at 64, there is so much I still want to accomplish. I love getting out into nature and see how incredible creation is. I ride my bike through the woods on our bike trail, and I communicate with that which is so much greater than myself. I go home, get a cup of coffee, and then sit at my computer to write. I still have goals, and I want to publish my novel. I love music and I play keyboards. There is so much to do. I believe in some creator, and that when I do die, I will go on. Even so, this life is precious.

Because I am loved by my family, I know that I want to be there for them, that my loss would be very difficult for them. What a tragedy if you were to die before your parents. I don't know what your reason is for leaving this letter, because I must assume you are alive and well. Life is always a challenge, but it is to be lived. It's an adventure, so don't worry about leaving it, but rather, live it. Something great could be right around the corner.

Sure, I am a long time lurker and have visited the different sites and forums throughout the years. Greatest discovery on the internet was finding out there were others like me in the world. I am recently making large purchases for my trunk of goodies. Among these are carebear toys and carebear blankys.

I'm a 2 year old when in little mode. I am a bronie and enjoy watching the MLPFiM series, it has really great messages in ever episode that I find warming. I love wearing diapers cause they make me feel safe and secure and happy. As a little I love to color, play video games, read comic books or manga, drink from my baba, eat baby food, crawl on the floor, and other baby fun. I also love to cuddle with my teddy bear, and just sit on the floor and watch a cartoon or anime. ( I can talk about anime for hours.)

Outside of being a little, I am a geek and a redditor, I love to chat about technology, science, love pictures of cats and hate spiders. I work full time as a web developer and love working on the latest api's.

I am from West Virginia, USA and I am a big fan of the Mountaineers college team.

Some of my favorite things:
    Pokemon, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly and I do enjoy watching my Mountaineers play. I just recently purchased Pokemon black for the ds, and I really enjoyed the storyline and the gameplay, the new pokemon were fun to play with too. I am currently working through a rpg tales of the abys, and I am enjoying that as well but mostly because of the storyline and the 3D.

I considered writing about this a couple years ago when I was trying to cope with being an ABDL but I found that the more time I spent thinking about it and delving into the reasons behind it the more unhappy I became. I wouldn't want anyone to find something like that while I was still alive and come talk to me about it. I realize that not telling people about some things could be painful if I were to go unexpectedly, but that isn't a prospect that a letter could ever do justice.

Reason for the letter was a friend of mine recently went off to Africa to do some support in building houses and what not, before he left he had to leave a living will and testament for his children, it got me thinking of that if I died accidentally say (car crash on highway, heart attack or bad health) there is going to be this trunk with weird shit in it that will probably freak my family out so, I wrote a letter today to add to the trunk just in case, well because you never know. I also started on writing the living will and testament but it is very legal jargon, I may have to speak to a legal person in order to get it all setup right. I know people don't like to think it will happen to them, but it can happen and it would be wise to have a will to your children or family just in case.

PS: don't worry about me I am doing great, I have a great job and great friends, and will have a house paid off very soon :P. I want to be 90 years old and in a nursing home watching young hot nurses change my diapers ;P

I also have no problem emotionally with my Adult baby side anymore, I have become more zen about life, I would recommend reading http://www.amazon.com/Meet-Buddha-Pi.../dp/0553278320 If you meet the Buddha on the road kill him. It is a great book that taught me to just be myself and not worry about other people.

Also I want to say becoming a Atheist really helped too, I no longer worry about some higher being judging me, and I have a better perspective of the world now, I see things in a more scientific way that can be explained by human behavior.
    Last edited by BabiKevy; 04-May-2012 at 06:17.

I think everyone is just worried because the letters are often predicated by depression and an awaken to ones own morality understanding morality and still doing what you day everyday is the key. I think you have come that understanding BabiKevy, and that the letter is an important thing in that acceptance, but these things often scare people as it the letter sounds like, what some planning for an immediate and inevitable future would leave. Just understand that we get a lot depressed and emotionally unstable here just due to the pure secretiveness that this life style often involves that is why many people were/are worried about your mental state after reading the letter. Personally I think having a letter is a great idea, a friend of mine lost her uncle(60's) last year unexpectedly after a motorcycle accident the worst part it wasn't the accident that killed but the phenomena he caught in the hospital while recovering and he had no will or anything. The things found in his house an on his computers were unexplainable as far as they were concerned, but he had not been married for a long time and was apparently a very virile slightly older man, with taste for young women all of legal but none the less the evidence was their. I do not blame him for it but after such an unpredictable death as it often is in this day and age. These letters are important but I think you need to include in your original post, that you planned to run on for a long time. Because many people good people are vigilant for the slightest signs of depression and without some very good contest it does look an awful lot like a final farewell note. Again though for those reading this you may want to have a letter for your families we lost my grandfather at 68 this past summer and much like my friends uncle there was no will nothing, he did leave a surviving wife and ex-wife though, as you can imagine that made things interesting with out a last will and testament. Anyway this your thread BabiKevy, just know that if ever needed we will be here for you.

---------- Post added at 01:58 ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 ----------

A little admendum I think leaving the note in the chest is leaving a lot to chance and having it in a safety deposite box some where with a living will stating the the box number and a note of said box to opened in event of something terrible happening, would be a more appropriate place for it that way no one accidentally finds it and gets the wrong idea like many of us did here at first.

I don't have to be at work until 10am tomorrow so I stayed up a little late reading Reddit, your right asayuu, I need a better title for this thread if you can think of something I'll make the change. I need to compliment the people who responded so quickly to this thread thinking the worse, you guys do an excellent job, I admire what you do.

I am also open to changing the note so it doesn't give those ideas. I like to keep the letter in the box for one not having to pay for a safety deposit box, two I keep the trunk in a place that is difficult to get to but in my home I feel safe in knowing that it is safe and three if trunk were to somehow come ajar and someone look inside I want the note there in-case. Maybe I'll consider the safety deposit box later with some more thought, its a good idea I just don't feel safe with the note in different location at the moment.

I agree with the will and testament, it makes things easier on the family with burial and etc. For example my grandmother passed away 5 years ago, and she had written nothing, my mother and aunt had to make all these decisions about the funeral and etc, it just added more to the stress.

My only advice is that the letter may be too much information, and therefore overwhelming to the reader at a difficult time. You can make this letter shorter, eliminate detail they would not be interested in, and it will be easier for them to grasp. What's important to say in this letter:

1. You love your parents.
    2. You have an unusual, but harmless interest that the items in the trunk are part of.
    3. Your attraction to these things was not caused by anything they did wrong. It was not an affliction, it was a source of comfort and happiness.
    4. What you would like them to do with the items. Carrying out your wishes would be a positive part of the grieving/healing process.

They really don't need to know a lot of specifics. The introductory phrase about objects "are used to stimulate that secret desire" is especially ripe for rewriting. They don't want to read a letter from you with sentences that belong in a trashy novel.

Best wishes that they never have to read this letter.

Stay dry and happy!