Thread: What's a good place to share my photos?

Default What's a good place to share my photos?

I have a few photos of me in goodnites, bellissimos, abus, etc that I wanted to share but I don't know where. I think they are good photos because I actually look younger than 99% of the guys sharing photos, I'm small, and they show soaked diapers, my wet bed, etc so I thought other DL/TBs would like to see my contribution.

Any ideas where to post them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan90 View Post
    I have a few photos of me in goodnites, bellissimos, abus, etc that I wanted to share but I don't know where. I think they are good photos because I actually look younger than 99% of the guys sharing photos, I'm small, and they show soaked diapers, my wet bed, etc so I thought other DL/TBs would like to see my contribution.

Any ideas where to post them?
    Dude, hate to burst your bubble but this is not the the site to post that kind of stuff as it is definitely over pg 13 as the site says. There are a lot of younger members in this site and they cannot be at risk of seeing your stuff, so don't post them. This is not to have a go but posting the photos could likely result in you being banned

This is more of a support site. Especially if you are such a new member, I wouldn't think that posting pictures of yourself would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    Dude, hate to burst your bubble but this is not the the site to post that kind of stuff as it is definitely over pg 13 as the site says. There are a lot of younger members in this site and they cannot be at risk of seeing your stuff, so don't post them. This is not to have a go but posting the photos could likely result in you being banned
    Thats why I asked WHERE I could upload them, since I don't know diaper sites very well.. I wasn't gonna post them here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan90 View Post
    Thats why I asked WHERE I could upload them, since I don't know diaper sites very well.. I wasn't gonna post them here.
    I apologise, I mistook your intentions