Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you're a football (soccer) fan, watch this.

Default If you're a football (soccer) fan, watch this.

Papiss Demba Cissť's second goal in Newcastle's 2-0 win over Chelsea.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJA3L...e_gdata_player
    Holy mother of Jesus, this is good. The curve is just ridiculous. Certainly the goal of the season, if not the best goal ever.

-Gabe

Actually I'd say from the way he approached the shot, he actually had the audacity to consciously attempt it :P

-Gabe

i think he meant to shoot but i think he wanted to get it to the keepers right but happened to mis hit it

Quote Originally Posted by UnendlessRelapse View Post
    Actually I'd say from the way he approached the shot, he actually had the audacity to consciously attempt it :P

-Gabe
    He who dares wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Coodie View Post
    He who dares wins!
    For sure

-Gabe

That has to be the goal of the season now, Crouch's was excellent but even if this was a fluke it was a fantastic goal. Newcastle have been excellent this season and Cisse and Demba Ba are some of the best strikers in the league right now.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    That has to be the goal of the season now, Crouch's was excellent but even if this was a fluke it was a fantastic goal. Newcastle have been excellent this season and Cisse and Demba Ba are some of the best strikers in the league right now.
    Not to mention Hatem Ben Arfa on the wing, he's unplayable at his best

-Gabe

It was a fluke for sure, great goal in the end though. Still, I am in the crowd that would want to slap a player for trying a shot like that (and, for that matter, the Suarez shot against Norwich) =p.

Given that right now my lads are out of it- meaning Man U but wow- good goal and a good shot! Yes, I'm American and I watch soccer as we call it on my side of the pond... Yes, I'm a Manchester United fan but what a goal!!

WildThing121675

If anyone accuses me of being a bandwagon fan I beg to differ-been watching Man U for years on cable TV in the States when I can and I developed a loyalty to them