View Poll Results: New world order Real or CON-spiracy Please vote truthfully

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real: Martial Law will put all americans in concentration camps.

4 30.77%
  • No, it wont. [^^see above^^]

8 61.54%
  • Martial Law will start the new world order

4 30.77%

8 61.54%
  • Congressional Martal Law will settle the financial crisis

3 23.08%

9 69.23%
  • Martal Law will cause poisonious chemtrails to spread viruses.

4 30.77%

8 61.54%
  • Chemtrails are are a real fact.

4 30.77%
  • Chemtrails are a CONspiracy.

5 38.46%
  • ENDGAME [LOOK IT UP!!!] is real.

4 30.77%
  • ENDGAME is a CONspiracy.

6 46.15%
  • The 13 elite familys are real.

4 30.77%
  • The 13 elite familys are a CONspiracy.

6 46.15%
  • FEMA camps are in the USA, empty and ready for all Americans and possible Canadians.

4 30.77%
  • No, This is fake [^^see above^^].

8 61.54%
  • 9/11 was an inside job.

6 46.15%
  • No, The 9/11 inside job thing are CONspircies.

6 46.15%
  • Some of these things will happen [Please explain!!].

3 23.08%
  • None of these things will happen, the new world order will bring world peace.

5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WE ARE UNDER MARTIAL LAW!!!! WAKE UP IMMEDIATTLY!!! Watch all the videos you can!! You Got 3 days!

Exclamation WE ARE UNDER MARTIAL LAW!!!! WAKE UP IMMEDIATTLY!!! Watch all the videos you can!! You Got 3 days!

Get out your guns, and stay awake on OCT 1st-5th!!!
    When the police dept. sent you a questionair , tell them you have no guns, knives, or ammo, so they won't go searching your house. So when its time, you will be ready to fight, there are 10 million UN soldiers, and 20 million US army personnel, and 400million of you, you can fight them back.
    I suggest you stock up on canned goods, water, ammo, propane, hunting gear,
    seeds, a dozen Solios, sunshower reusable bags, and learn some survival skills/basically live out there until the scum is destroyed.
    you're saying this is a conspiracy, Heres your proof.
    THIS IS YOUR FUTURE!! C-SPAN PROOF!!!
    you will hear hints!!! THIS IS FROM C-SPAN!!!
    Go and watch the most important video ever!! EDF truth!!
    Why are there 500,000 FEMA coffins in Georgia??
    Why did Pres. Bush, meet Bin Ladens brother on Sept 10, 2001??
    What are black helicopters for???
    Why are their lines in the sky???
    Answer all these questions.
    Call me a conspirator if you wish.
    When the UN rounds you up, you will WISH you knew this information.
    betagame: the truth will set you free.
    To mods: this is the truth about the new world order.
    this is proven fact. if you do not believe me go look up Rex84, Project Bluebeam, UN population control program, HAARP, Operation Garden Plot.
    TIME IS ALMOST UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew D Ringrose
    Here it is..........The Plan its long but well worth reading

I have started a group and its catching on like fire. Maybe this is fate? Either way I am sending you a chain letter I wrote to many people about what it is I am trying to do and what the EDF is. Our website is not up yet but if people send the funds they say they are it will be up very soon(Help is needed tho!). At that point the game changes and we have a true platform to stand on.

please read them they are long but worth it, also its very important that you try to pass these letters on and have people chain them, I know realize this is the only way we will get everyone together on here to move to my site that will be one of a kind. Once Finished we will be able to do just about anything on it. But it is breaking my wallet, already went broke working on it. Im hopeing tho we can get it up very soon

here they are

Well its a long answer so please be ready to read... Our main goal is to defend Earth, No one group in this world can say they do that. The US and UK defend only the Bankers like Rothschild and Rockefeller they care less about us or anyone else, NATO cares lil for anyone as well as the U.N. in times of a real crisis no one heeds the call until usually to late. Also these groups are lead by corrupt scared men that are puppets, at any point the same guns that fire to defend you can fire upon you much like the last StarWars movie, code 66 and all the troopers turn on the Jedi's, well something like that could happen with this world if they wanted it to. Nothing is out of their power.
    With that said we want to defend all the people of Earth from both inside threats as well as outside..And trust me their is a outside threat here and another coming. How do we know this? We have sources inside high places. When the time comes you will see our great leaders run underground while all hell breaks loose up here. most the world will not make it either thru the NWO plans or a far worse enemy. Either way if both fail we still run into the problem that our world is dying, without clean energy and better city planning people will be pushed into a position they will not like. If you think of the knights of the old, On a white horse in shining armor that is us. That is what we wish to be to the world in this our darkest hour. In short we are the first, the only, the final line of defense for Earth. Each member will be taught skills to defend mankind and to become a better person over all. When you leave the EDF you will be called a Paladin and the world will look up to you much like they did the knights of the round table so long ago. Back when mankind had morals. To get into more detail here is a letter I wrote and spread to many people

I am chaining to as many people as I can, After you read it tell me what you think

please read this and consider joining and helping any way, also please chain this letter to everyone you know, sry for any typos but Im rushing I havent slept in days...

letter one which talks about the website we must build ASAP

That would help alot my friend, I will keep a record of all those that help, and repay each, Once the site is up I will be selling dreid food,and other survival gear,post info and have video meetings,post videos like youtube,ect there will be a fee to be on this site but all Gold members like you will be free forever the profit I make will first be used to pay back anyone that helped build it, It can then be used to buy land and build a base where we can fall back to and become organized. Grow our own food, ect

After the website is up many many people will donate thru paypal
    Contact Details Removed

If you can spread this message to others, give them my info and tell them that they will be repaid,
    I truly hate asking people for money but I have gone dirt broke trying to build this site, just the Terabites alone I bought to hold the site cost me over 1,500$ thats before I even get into the server and programming which is unfinished

let as many people you know hear about this, maybe chain mail this and have them chain mail it, I will be able to pay people once the site is up and running too, So if you work for me you will start receiving a check.

tell me what you think, I realize your broke so am I so is everyone, but I tell people even if you can send 4$ a month in the beginning - thats a cup of coffe or something ha
    that will help - 1,000 people sending 4$ a month adds up, after awhile we will be able to buy land and build on it and get the hell out of the hot zones that will be nuked or taken over, not only that but to be in a area surrouned by people you can trust is truly a great thing, none of us can say that right now.

Letter 2 more about the EDF and my plan and what I know

Here is a letter to another youtube user talking about what Im doing and who I am.

In times like these its good to know people actually care and pay attention
    I to had the problem you have, with my family and friends, I dont know if its fear or stupidity but people dont even wanna hear it. I think it shatters their world when they do
    I made a VERY good argument to my family and they realize how smart I am, and Im not a fool, matter of fact they have often told me Im a genius (I hope they are right), I think they were truly scared I was telling the truth and wanted to go back to the world they lived in.
    But eventually they realized I was right but they still dont really want to do anything, I think its the mix of chemicals they have been poisoned with since they were young and the brain washing media, however my father did go out and stock up on ammo as did my mom so obvs my message did get thru, come to think of it so did 2 of my close friends.

I found out something important tho, Each person has a trigger, something that will make them snap and say wtf...
    Mine was a mix of William Cooper and the JFK videos some might be 9/11(which didnt do it for me right away) others maybe the camps/Fema coffins- my point tho is its a differnet trigger for each person.

Thank you for your message, Im very glad you are intrested. I need all the help I can get.
    Heres the deal
    I have basicly a complete idea of whats going on now, thru leaks and personal accounts however I do not know what is going on with non human elements, Im not sure how familiar you are with that topic many shy away from it because they are brain washed, but I realize that the NWO is only a middle piece of the pyramids, what ever it truly is controlling them is far more smarter then any human do you not agree?

The Mayans say nothing really bad will happen in 2012 that its the age of enlightenment (they are right, look around more people are waking up) but they never knew about the NWO or the illum.

I believe they will try to take advantage of this date

By creating so many false end time dates like 1984/2000 ect people now dont want to hear the REAL date 2012. so they brush it off as a joke..sad isnt it...
    They made to many people cry wolf to many times, now that its end game people are fighting the ones trying to save them much like the bible states.

So far only poor broke people that cant travel have offered support...its sorta disheartening but what can you do? I dont blame them I know its the plan of the NWO to crush the middle class and they have done this, maybe 7 years ago I coulda had more funding and support, if I knew what I know now.

so its a up hill battle, One rich good hearted person could truly change all this with my help, its to bad tho I cant find one to save my life, all that are rich do not care, so basicly it seems most have joined with the NWO. Anyone that is trading in there American $$$ for Gold or Euro is in the NWO like Jay Z and Hidi Klum

I could become the richest man in the world over night if I could get my Clean/free energy blueprint made into a actual working model, but I have had no luck there either, Oil companies kill those who come out with that kinda stuff, look for the list of Dead inventors that made clean energy since 1900s starting with Nicola Tesla about 200 of them maybe more. If you know anyone tho that can work with metal weld and shape it please let me know

If I can gather more funds my First Goal is to finish a website much like youtube only videos will not be removed, but more importantly we will be able to hold large video meetings and become more organized like the NWO. That is our biggest problem right now, I have studied them and coulda been part of them like Aarron Russo but chose the path of light... I know their tactics and plans and Im trying my best to get a organization to fight them head on.

With these video meetings I can begin to tell people my more detailed plans, Many of which I will not tell to just anyone, I can also give orders to people that will greatly help us...
    Take this for example Code pink, Peta, Truckers/Famers union, ect each has a bone to pick with the leaders and our gov. tho they are all scattered, Once the meetings begin, Each person in the meeting will go to the nearest local group such as these and ask them for support to join under our wings, we wish to be the glue that ties them together, Alone Code Pink has done nothing to stop the war or get bush out of office, what if tho they joined with 50 other groups and became 3 million instead of 3,000
    John lives in Cali the base of operations for That group he goes to the leader and explains who I am, who we are and what we are doing, and asks for them to truly consider supporting us with man power and funds...Now at first some groups will not want to join however each one that does makes us larger and makes the others rethink that. Right now about 1,000 claim to be ready to join the offical site and begin to fight this, but I need more then that and funding, so far no one of the 1,000 can even afford rent/food/gas (this is because the poor are the first to notice something wrong when they cant find money for the rent, they begin to wounder, most people well off will never look into the stuff you are).
    Its a shame...but eventually Ill find people that can.
    Once the site is up things will fastly change, I have already gone broke buying parts and software for the site, whats left is programming and more space needed ( Terabites )
    They are fighting a dirty war, what people fail to realize is that life is a balance and right now its out of balance, Their acts of evil are strengthening them throwing the world futher into dispare.
    Its a lil knowen secret, I have a plan to also counter that
    At the end of each meeting I will issue a random act of kidness assignment to bring back the balance
    Such as Planting a Tree, Forgiving a old foe, Helping a stranger, Feeding a homeless man, saving a animal, ect Each act not only makes the world better making it harder for them, but adds good karma to the person preforming the act, I am a strong believer in Karma or the "force" that ties all objects together, ever notice it before?

My second stage I can tell you its not secret, I plan on building a Base of Operation somewhere very beauitful and easy to defend outside the US where we can re-teach and retrain people to become better, smarter, faster, stronger and begin to push back.
    Like a college only teaches whats really going on, helps people become one with themself and nature, thats part of the reason it must be deeply beautiful, like the garden of Eden a place where mankind can take shelter and heal from the wounds and poison they have filled us with.
    All poison will be band, No Fluoride,MSG,Aspartame in the food or water No aluminum and barium in the sky. No more poison. Quickly people will find illments disappearing and become far more energized, like I.. I was sick to death slept 14 hours a day didnt have enough energy to run a mile, Now after I cleasened my mind and body. I can run 10 miles think 10 times faster then I did, see better hear better need FAR less sleep and food, read at a incredbile rate, heal faster, move faster, problem solve quicker and in general have become more then I ever thought I could...Its almost as if those poisons were chains tying me down, dragging me down. The hate they tryed to build into me thru the "System" Was erasied when I found out the truth and I felt much more free. I let go of all the pain inside that I had held due to what I have seen as a young man and experienced- music helped me alot to. Its another weapon they fear, music resets your brain waves from Alpha(mind control thru TV) to delta,theta and beta higher waves of indepent thought. Alpha is the most common and what we use to learn and basicly become a puppet
    I have found that not only am I stronger and faster then ever before after cleaning my body of toxins but even nature seems to akind to me more now, I fear nothing so animals see that, kinda like the Dog whisper if you ever seen his show, Fear is a large enemy of mankind tho there is 2 types of fear...Good fear like jumping out a plane without a parachute and bad fear like fear of muslims.

The EDF base will be one of a kind and shortly people from all over the world will want to come and study and then go out and defend this world
    I hope to build bases all over the world, eventually...I just need more people like you to help...Those are 2 of my larger plans I have many more that will not only hault the NWO but eventually stop them.
    I did a lil research and you would be supirzed at what I found this video sums it up
    Chaser - Breaching APEC security with fake Motorcade
    Something has molded me into a NWO fighting machine, call it fate but I believe my soul purpose is to destroy them and bring order to this world, I have givin up everything to follow this mission from my family to my job to my life
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................EDF Base and 3 Main Purposes
    3 main uses.
    1. A shelter for the comming storm, the world as we know it is about to be turned upside down before 2012 due to NWO design
    2. Act as a school/College a true College for people who want truth, who are tired of the lies and posion, and want to free themselfs from the NWO chains we all wear.
    People that come to us will teach,study,train and all in all become better people. Im brining back the code of the Knights, Long dead the days of chilivary I intend on breathing life into.
    I promise all who join a new life. My job will be to build better people that can fight this great enemy, Take out all the posion and give real knowledge to someone and watch how much better they become when their pain and anger are directed at the true enemy and not one another.
    After we start building large farms we will fastly find many new millions of members, easy answer is that the 1 billion starving to death right now mainly in Africa and China are hopeless, We can give them hope. Give a dying man food and water and watch how fast he rallies around you and will fight to the end to defend this dream.
    At this pont the base will change to a command center where we will issue orders to push back finally, To meet the NWO at every corner and fight them on their ground now not ours.
    3. Function of the base will be its presence. It will act as a guiding light for the poor and oppressed like America was before she was slayin by Rothschilds and Rockerfellers of the world. The Beauty I wish to build will be on par with the garden of Eden, A peaceful place that will be coverd in marble,plants,water,fountains,gardens,statues,ect. ..We as a race of people have no real place to go anymore that is like this, All the beauty of the world is fading fast along with the animal population (The Polar Bear a Example).
    In a atmosphere like this mans true reasoning and intelict will come out. I often think my best and do my best work under conditions like this. This is my dream and I will die to defend it. My whole life is now focused on fighting the NWO and working with people like you and others that I am in contact with.

Our greatest allies will be the poor for now. They are hurting the worst, Once we have funding we could easily go to Africa and China and get a few million of them to join by just giving them food and teaching them how to farm (This would serve 2 purposes one being fixing the hunger problem, two being we need more man power). Give a dying man life and watch them bond with you,

Also I have a far fetched plan that if it works will turn the whole world upside down...Dr. Steven Greer is trying to do this now, but Im not sure if hes doing it in the right way

That should make you think, Send me a messge after your down reading I look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by betagame; 30-Sep-2008 at 06:38. Reason: adding searchwords and detail and the EDF plan

500$ says it is bull shit. No new world order will Come.

And I did not watch it.

Umm...okay...no.

I'll match the 500$, and give you a lifetime of whatever diaper you want if this happens.

But I have an insomnia problem, so I'll bite.

NWO theories have been about ever since Yale ever did its little Skulls and Bones group, or whatever its called started up its little shindigs. This was in the early 1860, the time of my great great grandfather. But lets say that this stuff began to happen in 1903 with the publication of "The Protocols of the Eldar of Zion", (Which has been proven by god knows how many historians to be falsified, fake, a fraud, hoax, piece of crap) a book that many anti-NWOs believe is a founding tenet for the NWO

So now we have a grand plan for a NWO that has been around for over 100 years. Why the heck would anyone have a plan to take over the world for that long? That's before even my grandfather was around! If you're going to take over the world, you most likely want it to happen in your lifetime, not your great grandchildren. (Although maybe there would be a really family based evil guy, not unheard of, but I digress.)

But in this so called face of impending doom, destruction, and all around suckiness, you are advocating that I go to youtube, and watch videos...

How revolutionary, the powers to be are shaking in their boots.

You say the truth will set you free, but I think you fail to acknowledge the power of truth. You are presented with a list of facts and information, and since that doesn't match with your grandiose view of the world, something must be amiss! So you look for 2+3 and you somehow get 4. But sometimes the truth, and by truth I mean what you believe is not truth, is really something amazing and simple. But you're never going to see that, and I'm sorry.

I wonder what your going to say when nothing happened during Oct. 1-5...

weswissa

But my birthday is October the 1st...

Exclamation NWO is REAL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    500$ says it is bull shit. No new world order will Come.

And I did not watch it.
    watch? it!

Quote Originally Posted by Babymullet Ver 6.4 View Post
    Umm...okay...no.

I'll match the 500$, and give you a lifetime of whatever diaper you want if this happens.

But I have an insomnia problem, so I'll bite.

NWO theories have been about ever since Yale ever did its little Skulls and Bones group, or whatever its called started up its little shindigs. This was in the early 1860, the time of my great great grandfather. But lets say that this stuff began to happen in 1903 with the publication of "The Protocols of the Eldar of Zion", (Which has been proven by god knows how many historians to be falsified, fake, a fraud, hoax, piece of crap) a book that many anti-NWOs believe is a founding tenet for the NWO

So now we have a grand plan for a NWO that has been around for over 100 years. Why the heck would anyone have a plan to take over the world for that long? That's before even my grandfather was around! If you're going to take over the world, you most likely want it to happen in your lifetime, not your great grandchildren. (Although maybe there would be a really family based evil guy, not unheard of, but I digress.)

But in this so called face of impending doom, destruction, and all around suckiness, you are advocating that I go to youtube, and watch videos...

How revolutionary, the powers to be are shaking in their boots.

You say the truth will set you free, but I think you fail to acknowledge the power of truth. You are presented with a list of facts and information, and since that doesn't match with your grandiose view of the world, something must be amiss! So you look for 2+3 and you somehow get 4. But sometimes the truth, and by truth I mean what you believe is not truth, is really something amazing and simple. But you're never going to see that, and I'm sorry.
    1.If it happens you will be a slave or dead because of "processing".
    There Will Be No Diapers.
    2.I didn't make that up, Earthlasthope did go read his channel.

Quote Originally Posted by weswissa View Post
    But my birthday is October the 1st...
    Death is your birthday present, brought to you by FEMA

Betagame, Let me ask you a simple question:

Why do you feel the need to share this stuff with us?

EDIT:

betagame: the truth will set you free.
    Humphrey Sez: Why did big bro get up and walk away for?? I think he's been at the computerer too long and needs a break!! I's gonna go check on him!

Nothing is going to happen just like every other crazy thing you ever said before. If I was a admin I would of banned you for this stupid shit. I am praying one of them will so you can go infest deekers or wetset with your bullshit.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Nothing is going to happen just like every other crazy thing you ever said before. If I was a admin I would of banned you for this stupid shit. I am praying one of them will so you can go infest deekers or wetset with your bullshit.
    Harsh man...

Now, I think we all know betagame is a sandwich short of a picnic, but we don't need to phrase it like that.