Thread: I really want to wear but cant find a way!

Default I really want to wear but cant find a way!

My room is sooooooo small and my mom is soooooooooo nosey its sad. I have my own "Kinky" needs i want to move out but these days its hard to support ones self. Her thing is "her house her rules" but im a adult and i need some room. I really want to move out but cant! So my question is how do i hide stuff in my room i its so small. Do you think pop open ceiling in my basement would be good she has a bum knee so she cant go down there and even if she did i dont think she would be poping open ceiling tiles

Hiding stuff in the ceiling has worked for some people. Really it mostly depends on how much stuff you have to hide. I don't even have enough to fill a small cardboard box so I can "hide" mine in plain sight - under a number of other, heavier things that would make it pointless to get to a random unknown box.

Why can't you move out? I mean, I'm still at home too, but I'm going to my state college so it wouldn't make sense to spend money on rent. It's not really important but I'm just wondering.

I've had to be pretty crafty with hiding places in the past, so I totally understand the situation you are in. When I was younger, I didn't use as elaborate hiding spots as I do now, and my parents found my diapers a few times! Luckily nothing came of it and I'm sure they've forgotten by now.

The trick to finding a perfect spot is identifying a place that nobody will ever look. I've found that hiding my diapers in a spare backpack or messenger bag is often sufficient, because why would anyone go through my backpack? For an extra layer of security, you could cover the diapers with an old shirt, and then jam a bunch of various cords and plugs on top. that has worked well for me because it just looks like I'm storing unused computer cords and whatnot in a bag that I no longer had a use for. Another good hiding spot I've used in the past is a large plastic bin that's filled to the brim with books, cords, and other stuff that I was too lazy to unpack when I moved. What I did was hide the diapers under a thin layer of books, sealed the bin with the lid, and then placed more junk on top of the whole bin. When you make it inconvenient to get to the hiding spot, nobody is going to bother looking there.

Just remember, if you do get caught, its not the end of the world. Things might be awkward for a while but they're your parents and they love you. They're not going to disown you or anything!

Buy a safe. Problem solved. I stopped keeping my money in banks for a while in high school due to hippie paranoia and I bought a huge safe that I also hid diapers in. My parents always asked what was in it and I just said money and some personal stories and artwork.

One way that I would hide diapers is to hide them under the bottom drawer in a dresser... No one ever looks there. It's awesome. You just pull out the bottom drawer of your dresser and look at the unused space underneath.

Another good place to hide them is in some electronics, like if you have a decent sized computer, you can open it up and hide diapers in there, or in a larger speaker if you have those. You just have to be a bit careful to not static shock your stuff, so putting it in a bag that doesn't collect static first is a good idea.

Cushiebabe

Woah!! Slow down...I have been an AB/Dl for my entire life. You don't need to hide diapers in ceiling tiles. Thats just weird! Just order them online. They ship discretely. Put the boxes in your room (if you have one) and when you are alone, wear or do whatever with YOUR diapers. The fact that you are hiding them so obsessively needs to change, trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cushiebabe View Post
    Woah!! Slow down...I have been an AB/Dl for my entire life. You don't need to hide diapers in ceiling tiles. Thats just weird! Just order them online. They ship discretely. Put the boxes in your room (if you have one) and when you are alone, wear or do whatever with YOUR diapers. The fact that you are hiding them so obsessively needs to change, trust me!
    I think that a lot of people on here have good & valid reasons not to display their ABDL accessories to the people they live with (whether this be nosy parents, or friends, or whatever). I think you are dead wrong to label this need for privacy this an "obsession".

I assume from your post that you have no reason to hide your ABDL side in your house (so either you live alone, or you live with people who are all accpeting of this side of you). I think it's presumptuous to think that we all fit into that category.