Thread: looking for a story that I want to find again

Default looking for a story that I want to find again

A long while ago I read a story about a chick and a guy who went on a date. The guy met up with a friend at the place they went to and this other guy had a daughter who was in diapers or pull-ups, anyway the grwn woman got jealous of the kid....

If you know what the story is called and where to find it please tell me. I've been looking all over for it.

I think almost all of the stories are pretty much the same.... Thats just my opinion, but has anyone noticed that they normally involve two or more people, one gets put into diapers and the other winds up being their care taker? To Me :p, they get kinda bleak after a while.

Darkfinn

I think all they want is fapping material... it doesn't matter after the first 10 minutes...

thanks Eddy that is the one I was looking for...it had been a LONG time since I last read it and I really want to look it over again

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I think all they want is fapping material... it doesn't matter after the first 10 minutes...
    that is indeed true.. Daily Diapers is my main source for fapping material's.