Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dexterous Toes (Pedexterous)

Default Dexterous Toes (Pedexterous)

So...Who has dexterous toes (example: can pick things up with them)? I can =3

I can. It comes in handy when picking up objects off the floor when you're too damn lazy to bend over to grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    There are people who can't?
    Apparently so...

I can only do it with my right foot, the left is useless after my accident, it just sorta sits there and does nothing.

But at least it is still there, they did want to lop the dam thing off, but I said NO.

I am...... I have even given massages and opened zippers and such with only my toes....... I'd go into more details.... but yeah it's private business

Secret

I can but it has been hard ever since I ripped my foot open on a boat propeller. {long story} But yeah I also have a double jointed toe and it like pops out of place and stuff its kinda hawt. XD

^^^ ooh.... sexy toes.....?

I can... I obtained the skill out of my laziness of not to not bend down. (if that makes any sense to you, congratulations)

weswissa

I can... and I have a friend who has opened a pickle jar with her toes.

stanfordhawks

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    I can but it has been hard ever since I ripped my foot open on a boat propeller. {long story} But yeah I also have a double jointed toe and it like pops out of place and stuff its kinda hawt. XD
    As a few people might might know, I'm a boater. I'd like to hear the story.

Just shorten it if it's too long.