Thread: Diaper Size problems

Question Diaper Size problems

Hi everyone!

I need advice in wich size i should have in diapers. My hip size is 37"-38"
    I was going to order a sample package of Fabine exclusive and the sizes are: Large 44.9 "-57.9" and Medium is 31.5 "-43.3" in hip sizes.
    Should i try medium or large? what do you think?

regards Frida

CrinklySiren

I would go for the large because the same size waist as you and although I fit in mediums, they fit me tight and the tapes are far to the side, I prefer larges any day. But i should warn you about ordering Fabines from the german website, they dont answer any of my emails and its ridiculously expensive shipping costs. Unless you found another place that has fabines o_0

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fridam View Post
    Hi everyone!

I was going to order a sample package of Fabine exclusive and the sizes are: Large 44.9 "-57.9" and Medium is 31.5 "-43.3" in hip sizes.

regards Frida
    Even though larges are always "44 - 57.. its NEVER that big, i know because its the same thing for Large ABUs and Large Bambinos. I wear large of both and they fit perfectly for me, and Im pretty slim :P

Thank you for your answers! I have mediums in the tenas and i have read that the medium has a different interior with net like interior padding, wich large dont have.
    My favorite diaper is the tenas and im thinking of trying a larger size, but im worried about that the large is different from mediums. I was just curious to try a new brand, and the fabine catched my interest. I wont buy the fabines from germany. I will buy them from swedish Maxdiaper.com

I wear a size larger than I might. It works better. Leaks are fewer and there's no chafing around my legs. I wear diapers with leak guards and think, perhaps, that without leak guards things might be different, but that is not based on experience but a hunch.

CrinklySiren

Thank you for your answers! I have mediums in the tenas and i have read that the medium has a different interior with net like interior padding, wich large dont have.
    My favorite diaper is the tenas and im thinking of trying a larger size, but im worried about that the large is different from mediums. I was just curious to try a new brand, and the fabine catched my interest. I wont buy the fabines from germany. I will buy them from swedish Maxdiaper.com
    oh awesome! another site to get fabines! But im confused, how much is 51:- in american dollars? o_0 do you know? What form of currency is :- anyway?

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

also how do you buy? It says click the buy button but I cant seem to find a buy button >_<

The valuta on Maxdiaper is swedish kronor. 51sek in US dollar is 7.57 dollar
    First I could not find purchase button ether, until I read that they opened the shop on May 6, then you will be able to buy diapers.

CrinklySiren

The valuta on Maxdiaper is swedish kronor. 51sek in US dollar is 7.57 dollar
    First I could not find purchase button ether, until I read that they opened the shop on May 6, then you will be able to buy diapers.
    oh lol, thanks for the info! im so buying tons of Fabines from this site! Do they deliver to the US though?

I dont know if they will deliver to the US since the shop recently opened. But i thinks so

Hi everyone!

regards Frida
    The mediums should fit you fine, as well as the larges. Once I tried the small Molicare Super Plus as my waste size is 29 - 30 and the Molicare small is 27 - 31 I believe, but I wish I had orderd the mediums. The smalls fit me well but it was a tight fit.