Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I Need Wipes and Powder?

Default Do I Need Wipes and Powder?

My GF and I are going to wear diapers for the first time very soon. I'm planing on peeing in mine and I was wandering if I need to use baby powder? I'm not planing on staying in my wet diaper long maybe a 1/2 hour at the very most. I know wipes will make it easier to for my GF to clean me but, do I absolutly need them? Since it's our first time IDK if she will be in to it like I am and I don't want to spend alot of money and find out she doesn't realy cair for diapers. Plus, I don't want to take the chance of our parents finding out so, I won't beable to hide them in either house.

Gunny

I honestly doubt it will serve any purpose, 30 mins or less wont need any powder, wipes once again really not nessessary for changing a wet diaper.

You can clean up easily with a wet wash cloth. The downside of baby powder is that it smells like baby powder. If there are parents in the house, you may actually not want to use baby powder, as it can be easily detected by its smell.

If your girlfriend really likes this, and you get to wear you eventually have some privacy and a little more money, wipes and baby powder are nice, making the experience a little more babyish. I personally like Johnson's Baby Lotion and use it every day after my shower. It's the one babyish thing I can have on my body when I go to work, without anyone knowing or noticing.

I like wipes and powder. But I wouldn't expect her to change your wet diapers. If she wants to thats great! But keep it your thing and don't expect her to make it hers. Let her go at her own speed. Just my two cents worth, I have made that mistake before.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You can clean up easily with a wet wash cloth. The downside of baby powder is that it smells like baby powder. If there are parents in the house, you may actually not want to use baby powder, as it can be easily detected by its smell.

If your girlfriend really likes this, and you get to wear you eventually have some privacy and a little more money, wipes and baby powder are nice, making the experience a little more babyish. I personally like Johnson's Baby Lotion and use it every day after my shower. It's the one babyish thing I can have on my body when I go to work, without anyone knowing or noticing.
    We will be wearing diapers in private at my camp where there won't be anybody around. But, if we don't need baby powder than we probably won't use it this time. If she likes it then we will get more into it with some nice diapers, wipes and powder.

Quote Originally Posted by scotth View Post
    I wouldn't expect her to change your wet diapers. If she wants to thats great! But keep it your thing and don't expect her to make it hers. Let her go at her own speed. Just my two cents worth, I have made that mistake before.
    I don't expect her to change my wet diapers, if she wants to that's fine but, I will not force her to do any thing she doesn't like. If diapers arn't her thing then we won't wear them again and if they are then, we will do it more often and get more into it.

You are not going to get a rash in the few hours you will probably wearing. Just shower before you go out.

Thumbs up You should be fine

You should be fine without both for such a short time.

Personally, I like to use baby power for the time between wetting, not for cleaning up. The plastic backing dose cause me to sweat a little sometimes, especially when I wear diapers for a longer time. The powder help keep me more conformable. I also like using wipes, simply because it's easier then Toilet paper to use. Toilet paper breaks up too easily (which it is supposed to do) to wipe the moisture up over such a large area without it falling apart, especially the more it gets wet. I also feel cleaner when I use wipes

However, again, these are just preferences. You don't "Have to have" them.

As to getting caught with them. I know alot of adult that use baby power all the time. When they walk past me at work, I can smell it one them. I don't think your parents would care at all. If they ask, just say, "It's for when I sweat at the gym (or a place where you sweat alot) I don't want to get a rash under my armpits/backsite, etc." Baby power isn't just for Babies anymore. You can also buy "Gold Bond" brands. People don't seem to think "Baby" when they think of "Gold Bond" brands. I think it's because they smell different. Smell has alot to do with that "baby" image when it comes to baby power.

You can also buy "Bath and Toilet Moist Wipes" that are made to be used by adults and flushed down the toilet. They are available in store. They are for regular everyday Adult use, not specifically for people in diapers. I keep mine on the Toilet where every guest of mine see them. They don't look like Baby wipes. I like feeling cleaner after I mess in the toilet, so I use them even when I don't use a diaper.

definently use wipes and powder, wipes are easier to clean with, and powder absorbs moisture and helps prevent a rash

CrinklySiren

I would get the baby powder simply because it feels and smells nice lol as for the wipes, even though you wont get diaper rash, you'll still be dirty... I mean its only hygenic to clean yourself with wipes like you should. Wipes arent expensive anyway, you can get a little travel pack of wipes for a dollar at any drug store. But wipes also feel nice, at least I like them. Baby powder and they add to the experience so why not?

Personally, I use wipes, particularly when I'm out and about, but not powder. But as long as you clean yourself somehow, you should be fine without either.