• Yes

38 86.36%
  • No

6 13.64%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The official Pokemon diaper thread/request

Default The official Pokemon diaper thread/request

Hey everyone!

MegaChar the Poke' fan here with a cool announcement!

I have created what some of you have wanted,the diaper with Pokemon prints!!!!!!!!...Think im lieing?

Yesterday,I was given a rare chance to upload some pic's and now in the ¨Gallery¨ you can see what I have done,just look for my user name in the ¨Personal¨ part of the ¨Gallery¨as you can see by looking at the top of this web page.

So now im taking requests,what Pokemon needs to be on a diaper and what should I do for the wetness indacater?

I cant sell it to you for legal reasons but I can show you by pic'

Enjoy and please tell me what you want...

Request:
    Your own diaper with Pokemon prints,you tell me what Pokemon you want with other stuff on it like stripes,stars,poke balls,hearts ect.

You tell me what you want and ill see it that you see the finished product but remember I cant sell it and ship it to you for many reasons.

---------- Post added at 14:43 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

If your having a hard time finding the pic,just search for ¨Pull up style diapers with Pokemon prints¨

Sorry I cant give you the link,my Nintendo 3DS says no copy links.

I've seen them, and I think they are well created. I still don't know how you managed to make them look like that, but good job!

Lucario and Riolu would be an interesting print. Either both of them at once, or each on individually.

vulpix and ninetales would be neat

Ok...im back on line right now...for a short time

Im writing down on pin what you guys want right now...Today I went to the store and got more white pull up style diapers so I have more in stock for ya.

I need idea you guys!

REply to last two posters,@Mikeythevulpix,@Rukario:I got your request written down,and ill see if I can get to work on it

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

How I made them:Im the first person to do this so its a secret, hehehehe.

You could do just a bunch of different kinds of water Pokemon. I think that would be cool. I didnt get to look at the pics you have... (I dont know where the Gallery is) if you could help that would be much appreciated.

On a side note. Vulpix did you just turn 18?

*Getting a sudden vibe of aukwardness for some reason*

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    Ok...im back on line right now...for a short time

Im writing down on pin what you guys want right now...Today I went to the store and got more white pull up style diapers so I have more in stock for ya.

I need idea you guys!

REply to last two posters,@Mikeythevulpix,@Rukario:I got your request written down,and ill see if I can get to work on it

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

How I made them:Im the first person to do this so its a secret, hehehehe.
    Oh fine, be like that. Some of us, who don't know how to properly make our own diaper prints want to be able to create our own too you know. :P

I'll be patiently awaiting the end result for your next tapes. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Oh fine, be like that. Some of us, who don't know how to properly make our own diaper prints want to be able to create our own too you know. :P

I'll be patiently awaiting the end result for your next tapes. Keep up the good work!
    Thats not nice...meany....

ok ok you win...Ill let you be #2[pun intended],ill PM you and let you in on my secret.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    Thats not nice...meany....

ok ok you win...Ill let you be #2[pun intended],ill PM you and let you in on my secret.

can I get in on it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanis View Post
    You could do just a bunch of different kinds of water Pokemon. I think that would be cool. I didnt get to look at the pics you have... (I dont know where the Gallery is) if you could help that would be much appreciated.

Kind of simple,just look at the top of this web page and you will see stuff like ¨Articles¨ ¨Forum¨ ¨Chat¨

Click on ¨Gallery¨ then click on ¨Personal gallery¨ or search in ¨Gallery¨ search box typeing ¨Pull up style diapers with Pokemon prints¨

Water pokemon huh? Ill see if I can work on it for ya.

Like I said,when I get the option to upload again, ill lets you see the finish product.

A Vulpix is about to evolve...and the music starts!

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeythevulpix View Post
    can I get in on it too?
    Ok...but be warned you might need a color printer[hint hint]tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanis View Post

yes I did turn 18