Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DL's boys or girls?

Default DL's boys or girls?

I would like to know if its mostly boys or girls who love wearing diapers. its been something ive always wondered.

if you could let us know if your a boy or girl and what you think.

Many thanks :-)

CrinklySiren

I'm a boy, and judging by what ive seen on ABDL networking sites, there are more ABDL boys than girls, however the only reason for this is because boys are more willing to be open and come out than girls are. I cant say I know why, since girls would be way more accepted in the world for doing this than guys, but thats the way it is. Its safe to assume that the reason girls dont come out as much as guys is because girls dont ATTACK every abdl guy with comments and pictures and messages that are usually vulgar, pushy and way too forward... which is really sad btw because Its impossible for me to make a girl abdl friend (since i get along with girls more than with guys and girls are just usually more understanding and easier to regress around) no matter what I do none of them want to talk to me even if I show that im a decent person who is Married with no sexual or relational intention other than to just be friends, they still want nothing to do with me just because I'm a guy. Its sexist but w/e

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

statistics also show that there are more male abdl's than female, but those statistics are stated to be only because of what I said, more guys have come out than girls, so there might be girls out there who just dont want to associate with any other abdls that keep it to themselves forever :P

it would be nice if their was more girls than boys and there was an abdl dating site so then it would give me more of a chance of finding a g/f with similar interests if you know what i mean lol

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by dlboyuk View Post
    it would be nice if their was more girls than boys and there was an abdl dating site so then it would give me more of a chance of finding a g/f with similar interests if you know what i mean lol
    There is somewhat of a dating site, im not gonna say it because idk if im allowed to, but if you go to Dailydiapers, they have the link there. Forgot what its called anyway :P it has a pretty obvious name that suggests abdl dating though

i just had a look at your suggestion and eerrrr...i dont think its quiet what im looking for, i dont know if it only applies to brittish women or not but i did a quick search for women in the uk and it appeares that most of them were not truly looking for love.......but selling it!!

i just had a look at your suggestion and eerrrr...i dont think its quiet what im looking for, i dont know if it only applies to brittish women or not but i did a quick search for women in the uk and it appeares that most of them were not truly looking for love.......but selling it!!
    ah you mean "ladies of negotiable affection" - Doesn't surprise me lol.

CrinklySiren

whoa... 0_0 im sorry, i havent been to that website myself... then again im not sure you went to the right one lol I was talking about the one with the word mates in it. *sigh* screw it im just gonna say it, its Diaper mates, thats what its called.

I think there is a much larger portion of males than females in this particular interest.

Might have something to do with how men are supposed to always be masculine and grown-up, whereas women can get away with being silly?

lol yes that was the site i looked at :-) many thanks for leting me know about it but i dont think its for me i'd rather meet someone who loves me and not get paid to make love lol

---------- Post added at 00:44 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

lol @Icyfire they were more like ladies of ILL repute lol + they were brittish which kinda makes it worse

Well...I'm female...and I've been in "the scene" off and on for about 11 years (give or take a few days) and I can safely say the boys outnumber the girls (real females that is...not sissies) at about 3-1.....or maybe even more than that.

Of course, a lot of females don't come to sites like this...because....the reasons above (guys hitting on them, etc)...and...well...to put it politely...they don't need to! We (females) can get away with dressing 'youthfully' and being 'babied' by our BF/Hubby.