Thread: AerysDarkthorne's introduction.

Default AerysDarkthorne's introduction.

1) Hello! Who are you? AerysDarkthorne, a furry with nocturnal enureisis, and a bit of a need to be with people who he can tell and be accepted by. I am quite a nervous and fearful person, but don't pull any blows; if I do something wrong, tell me exactly what you think; I won't be offended.

2) What brings you here? A community of acceptance who share an interest with me, as a babyfur.

3) What are your other interests? Computer Programming.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here? Lurk for advice and other stuff.

Hello, AerysDarkthorne, and welcome to ADISC.

I'll just break up your message and respond to each part :P

Quote Originally Posted by AerysDarkthorne View Post
    1) Hello! Who are you? AerysDarkthorne, a furry with nocturnal enureisis, and a bit of a need to be with people who he can tell and be accepted by. I am quite a nervous and fearful person, but don't pull any blows; if I do something wrong, tell me exactly what you think; I won't be offended.
    I know a few other furries with nocturnal enuresis problems in the IRC/Chat (you were in there but left before I could say hi :P). All of us in the chat and on this site will be accepting of you, I was amazed with how accepting everyone was when I first joined. Finally, no need to be nervous. I remember being nervous when I first joined, but that feeling quickly subsided and I really started enjoying it here

2) What brings you here? A community of acceptance who share an interest with me, as a babyfur.
    We have TONS of furries here. There's a saying in the IRC/Chat "The more time you spend in the chat, the greater the odds of becoming a furry". You'll fit right in

3) What are your other interests? Computer Programming.
    We have PLENTY of computer nerds in the chat too XD

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here? Lurk for advice and other stuff.
    Lol, I mostly lurk now, but I have gotten plenty of advice from a few of the great people here.