Thread: Need Help With My First Time

Default Need Help With My First Time

As long as I can remember I have always wanted to where diapers but, I never have becouse I didn't want anybod to find out. I'm mostley DL with a little bit of an AB side. I now have a GF and we have been dating for 6 months now and I toled her about my diaper fetish. She is very open about it and said she would where diapers with me, in private of course. We are going to go up to my camp (North Maine Woods) where nobody will bother us/fnd out. On our way up we are going to stop at Right Aid and buy diapers. Since niether she or I have ever worn diapers before we don't realy know what to buy, we want disposable diapers with tape straps. We are also nervouse about going in a public place and buying diapers and would like to have some tips on how to do it. Buying them online isn't an option, since we both still live with our parents. I also did not tell her I want to use the diaper and I'm a little worried she might not like the fact that her boyfriend is peeing in a diaper. Any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

you say she is very open and is willing to wear diapers so the chances are that she may pee in them as well. I have the same problem with ordering online as i also live at home with my parents. I advise you do a bit of resurch on these forums with regards to buying the right diaper. Buying them in a shop shouldnt be a problem as the cashier wont care what you buy and will not know if their for your use as a fetish or if your incontinent or if their for your elderly grandma.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the advise. She is basicaly doing it for me but, I'm hoping that she might enjoy it. Has anybody ever got somebody not into diapers enjoy them?

Greetings fellow Mainer! Too be honest Rite-Aid doesn't really carry anything great. Buying online will give you a lot more options to chose from. I know you said you still live with your parents but could you get a P.O. box or perhaps make sure your home when they are delivered? You could always tell your parents that they are something else as the box they come in is usually an unmarked brown box. As for peeing in the diaper, if your girlfriend is open to trying them on what makes you so sure that she wouldn't be open to using them? After all it is a diaper I've found that for most people once they get over the initial fact that they are wearing them, using them doesn't seem to be as difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    Greetings fellow Mainer! Too be honest Rite-Aid doesn't really carry anything great. Buying online will give you a lot more options to chose from. I know you said you still live with your parents but could you get a P.O. box or perhaps make sure your home when they are delivered? You could always tell your parents that they are something else as the box they come in is usually an unmarked brown box. As for peeing in the diaper, if your girlfriend is open to trying them on what makes you so sure that she wouldn't be open to using them? After all it is a diaper I've found that for most people once they get over the initial fact that they are wearing them, using them doesn't seem to be as difficult.
    I think for the first time we are just going to get Depends from Right Aid. Then when we get more into it I want to get some ABU Cushies and Bambinos. I'm thinking she might pee in them but, I'm not going to push her to far the first time we wear them.

It's nice to se another Mainer on hear.

I wouldnt worry too much about buying them...once youve picked them of the shelf, the hard part is done :P. I have no other way either in my situation. And depends will do fine. Fitted maximum if you can find them. The "adjustable underwear" ones with tapes are just one step down in absorbancy. I havent tried them but cant see why they wouldnt do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MistuhFox View Post
    I wouldnt worry too much about buying them...once youve picked them of the shelf, the hard part is done :P. I have no other way either in my situation. And depends will do fine. Fitted maximum if you can find them. The "adjustable underwear" ones with tapes are just one step down in absorbancy. I havent tried them but cant see why they wouldnt do fine.
    Thanks for the advice. I want to get the fitted maximum Depends but, if I can't I will get the adjustable underwaer Depends. I'm only planing on wetting them one time before I change them.