Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's not over 9,000!

Default It's not over 9,000!

No my post count is not at 9,000. But it is at 8,000!

It seems like yesterday I joined Adisc and started spreading dissenting points of views. It's been 8,000 posts and roughly 3 and a half to 4 years If I recall right. Anyways I feel the 8,000th post should be special and have it's own topic. Horribly shallow I know.

However with my time here I have learned to me more tolerant of other peoples view points, learned more behind the act of reasoning, and to avoid reading topics about shoving marshmallows up ones ::CENSORED::.

8,000 post
    213 topics started
    7 stupid blog entries
    17 galley uploads
    and one amazing time.

Gunny

Cool =o Grats ^^

Quite impressive indeed. It makes my post count cower in fear.

mark my words someday I will surpass you all. oh yes and congratulations as-well.

Cherub

I was on another AB/DL site making posts over there. However, if I were to add the total of posts made from both sites (here and there) you'd still have me beat

There = 1,790
    Here = 825

Only 2,516 yep ya still would have me beat. Congrats and hope to see you stick around for 8,000 more posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I was on another AB/DL site making posts over there. However, if I were to add the total of posts made from both sites (here and there) you'd still have me beat

There = 1,790
    Here = 825

Only 2,516 yep ya still would have me beat. Congrats and hope to see you stick around for 8,000 more posts!

Well I was on two sites ran by "Lil vicky" of course I was really rather stupid back then, but I think I had at least 2-3.5k posts between those two.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well I was on two sites ran by "Lil vicky" of course I was really rather stupid back then, but I think I had at least 2-3.5k posts between those two.
    WOW, yea. *raises the white flag* ya got me beat by more than a mile, lol.

Looks like it's time for your to go outside, my friend.

Just kidding. But really.

Well done! ^^

I took note recently of how you continued to gain ground on the mighty fruit known as Peachy and have now overtaken him.

Not a small feat by any measure. I bow to your prowess!