Thread: Growing up in AB age

Default Growing up in AB age

Forgive me if there is already a thread, but I didn't see it if so. I have experienced in the last 3 years that I have kind of grown out of certain desires as almost if growing up. I have always been into bottles and pacifiers and blocks for the first 11 years of being an AB, but starting a few years ago, I stopped being into bottles and wanted to do sippy cups and pacifiers. Then I didn't want pacifiers and wanted to play with legos instead of blocks. Of course I haven't stopped wanting to wear diapers.

Has anyone else experienced a kind of "growing up" phenomenon?

Maybe not in the same time frame as you, but i've seen my likes and dislikes to change as i progress in the *B/DL world. I started off saying i was your standard 2 years old, like most of us but as i've played around more and more i see myself more as a toddler. Like you playing with legos seems a lot more fun then just sitting around immobile.

I remember only caring about baby diapers when I was little, and not even giving a second thought to pull ups but as I got older my interests focused on pull ups and goodnites and I didn't care that much about baby diapers. Fast forward to today and I still care more about good pull ups than diapers, but my interest in adult diapers is getting stronger by the day. Not sure if this is quite what you meant, but I saw it as a growing up. I have also seen a transition from only diapers and pull ups to also liking character briefs, and now I am also interested in boxers and non-character briefs.

I wouldn't necessarily say I have grown up AB age-wise, but I have evolved. I used to focus almost exclusively on the padding factor. Anymore, that has diminished drastically and my love of them has likely been eclipsed by wearing childish clothing. I still enjoy padding and with my moving onto the path of a single man, I will have a ton more time to wear. So, I may get back into diapers, but for now, a pair or shortalls does more for me.

CrinklySiren

In my case, I fluctuate, I go from baby to toddler and vice versa, sometimes I will want a bottle and my footed Pjs, other times i wont want anything to do with a bottle but i will take my sippy cup and my overalls.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyAmk View Post
    In my case, I fluctuate, I go from baby to toddler and vice versa, sometimes I will want a bottle and my footed Pjs, other times i wont want anything to do with a bottle but i will take my sippy cup and my overalls.
    I seem to have the same case. From frilly dresses, cosplay, and school uniforms to baby shirts, onesies and bottles (strawberry milk is my favorite). The only thing that stays the same is the continued use of diapers.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Selphie View Post
    I seem to have the same case. From frilly dresses, cosplay, and school uniforms to baby shirts, onesies and bottles (strawberry milk is my favorite). The only thing that stays the same is the continued use of diapers.
    lol yeah, diapers are ALWAYS a must.

Yeah I don't think that is ever a question. Even if i grow up to be a diaper lover and out of the AB stage.

I've experienced that same sort of growing but I think for me it's because I have a partner who's into it to. Before him all I wanted was a hug, my nappy and a bottle before bed. Now, when we're doing baby time I find myself a toddler, running around and constantly wanting to be naughty. Also, bed time sucks! :P

I've also developed a scenario in my head where we try potty training (and I obviously fail) - I'm quite into pull-ups now - mostly goodnites, which my daddy despairs because they're more expensive and he'd rather have me in nappies.

I think it's because if I have someone there that I can play with, I might aswell play! Laying on the couch and drinking bottles seems boring when I can make his life hell by trying to draw on the walls instead :P