Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need help on how i can get my used diapers to the trash

Default need help on how i can get my used diapers to the trash

ok i am posting this just a little bit early because i know it is going to be a problem for me. in less then a week i well be going back home to my parents from college for break. i am planing to use my diapers 3 or 4 times a week but the problem is i am not sure how i am going to get them to the trash

you see both my mom and dad are retiring it just so happens when i am going back home, so they well be home alll the time. what i used to do is get up early on trash day and put my diapers in the trash under another trash bag to hide them. well that well not work any more. my mom got a new puppy so she is always up early now. and my dad is a bit of a security freak, he has cameras alll over the inside and out side of the house now. so once my dad gets up he well be watching the cameras. my parents also go to bed a lot latter then me and are very light sleepers.

a little more information, i hide my used diapers in plastic tub until trash day in my room hidden well. the trash cans are in the grudge until trash day so i cant take my trash out to early or it well stink up the grudge, witch i almost got cough once doing that.

so here is my question finally. how can i get my diapers out to the trash without them knowing? if i do get caught should i tell them the truth, or tell them i am "wetting the bed" again?

if you need more information i can try to provide it, thanks for any help

Based on that, I wouldn't dispose of them at home at all if I could help it. Bag them up, toss them in your backpack and toss them in a public garbage can while you're out.

that is the thing there are no other trash cans around were i live. and i cant toss them in neighbors trash cans because we have a different trash service then them so a different trash day. and i sorta messed myself up on this one because i don't go out much and it would look odd if i just randomly go out once a week to somewhere and come back shortly after.

Fayte

How long is the break? Don't use them at all.

it is about a 3 month break, and it would break my heart if i could not use them on all. i have been weaning 24/7 for 502 days now. i don't use 24/7 but i do wear. (and yes i do keep track) i would just be to tempted and if i cant use them i would probably get depressed.

Seal in plastic gallon size bags, get a trash can for your room 40 gallons fit nicely in most bedrooms and they probably will not question you for wanting to have your own trashcan, then use black odor block garbage bags and take out the weekly or bi-weekly whatever your schedule is in the sealed tied black bag the night before. I highly doubt they will go ripping into a tied black garbage bag put out with the rest of the trash the night before, esp. since their should be no smell with 4 layers of containment, the gallon bag, the odor bock tech in the big bag, the big bag itself and then the roadside trashcan in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Seal in plastic gallon size bags, get a trash can for your room 40 gallons fit nicely in most bedrooms and they probably will not question you for wanting to have your own trashcan, then use black odor block garbage bags and take out the weekly or bi-weekly whatever your schedule is in the sealed tied black bag the night before. I highly doubt they will go ripping into a tied black garbage bag put out with the rest of the trash the night before, esp. since their should be no smell with 4 layers of containment, the gallon bag, the odor bock tech in the big bag, the big bag itself and then the roadside trashcan in the garage.
    One person generates enough trash to sustain a 40 gallon bin? We must have radically different ideas of what's plausible. The trash can in my room when I lived at home was a small office type and usually didn't require emptying more than once every couple months as I'd take anything that would spoil out to more frequently emptied recepticals. Living alone I still don't have a bin that big. I couldn't fill it before it would be awful.

Back to the OP's question: I see what you're getting at with the lack of nearby cans but I'd still give it some thought. You've been gone a while, so you could have new habits in terms of going out for walks, etc. Your folks sound like they're just really inconvenient for home disposal through a combination of timing and unrelated suspicion and curiosity.

i already do everything except the black trash bag. my mom is sooo snoopy. if she were to see a black trash bag in the trash cans that only have wight trash bags i know she well ask questions. i am probably just making it harder on myself, but i guess the only thing i can do it try not to get caught, witch no one has answered the my second question. if i do get caught should i tell them the truth, or tell them i am "wetting the bed" again?

just a little more info for the second question. i faked wetting the bed to get diapers. it worked for 2 years and as far as i know my dad never know only my mom. so now every time my mom gets a hint that i am wearing a diaper or taking trash out her mind right away think i am "wetting the bed". last time i took trash out i did almost get caught and she questioned me until i left to came to college, witch was the same day, that is why i took the trash out. but now i am headed back home to my snoopy mom. i am just getting tired of hiding it from her, i don't have a compulsion to tell her i just don't have a compulsion to not tell her. the only thing is i know she does not like me in diapers (at lest for bed wetting) she always gets a frowny face on well trying to talk to me about it.

My only advice is try to find some pillow mist, its a type of fragance like febreeze but its meant for pillows, I use it to cover up the smell even after I have them bagged up until I get the chance to get rid of them. It's perfect because they think its for your bed and not to cover up something. Oh and BTW it can be really hard to find sometimes. Anyways I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You've been gone a while, so you could have new habits in terms of going out for walks, etc.
    that can be a good possibility, it well be something to think about.