Thread: Friend

Default Friend

Awhile ago i posted that i think my friend is a DL. Read here ( http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...proach-dl.html)

How to approach and ask him. He does have diapers which he said are for his Diabetes.

You could always ask him how it feels to wear them and how he feels about wearing them, thought he probabyly wouldn't give you an honest answer. This could be all in your head though, I know it seems likely to you, thats is just because you want him to like nappies so you can relate to him about them. I have emperience this on even the most trivial of things, for instandce my firend had some nappy pins for something, instantly my mind went OMG she could like nappies. Then I realised nappy pins have more used then just nappies. Though nappies themselves do only have one use, your friend could just want to save embarassment.

Alternatively you could just go I like to wear nappies. Though I can see that going down like a lead baloon.

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    This could be all in your head though, I know it seems likely to you, thats is just because you want him to like nappies so you can relate to him about them.
    This and this.

Though I can see that going down like a lead baloon.
    Also, your friend is diabetic and he needs his diapers for a medical reason. I'm also guessing he needs needles for insulin. Try to imagine how he would feel if you suddenly told him, "I like sticking needles into myself even though I don't need them."