Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATN problems

Default ATN problems

Any and all help would be appreciated. I have an odd relationship with Tranquility ATN; I love the look, feel, and whole aura about ATNS which just have that quality about them. However, every time I have ever worn them (only about 6 ATNs all together) they leak with the slightest amount of wetting. I literally just dribbled a tablespoon of liquid and as much ended up on my pants as did in the diaper. They leak no matter what position i'm in (standing, sitting, lying down), how long I have been wearing them, how fast I wet, or how much. ugh.

Is this a common problem with ATNs? Could I be wearing them wrong? I have leaks with other diapers (every diaper I have ever worn in fact) especially when I am sitting down, but nothing leaks as bad as ATNs for me. Not even depends give me as much trouble as ATN. I really want this to be an effective diaper for me because I like them so much, but this is just ridiculous.

Thank you.

hola

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Any and all help would be appreciated. I have an odd relationship with Tranquility ATN; I love the look, feel, and whole aura about ATNS which just have that quality about them. However, every time I have ever worn them (only about 6 ATNs all together) they leak with the slightest amount of wetting. I literally just dribbled a tablespoon of liquid and as much ended up on my pants as did in the diaper. They leak no matter what position i'm in (standing, sitting, lying down), how long I have been wearing them, how fast I wet, or how much. ugh.

Is this a common problem with ATNs? Could I be wearing them wrong? I have leaks with other diapers (every diaper I have ever worn in fact) especially when I am sitting down, but nothing leaks as bad as ATNs for me. Not even depends give me as much trouble as ATN. I really want this to be an effective diaper for me because I like them so much, but this is just ridiculous.

Thank you.
    every diaper ever? maybe your wearing the wrong size?

yeah, i'd say that you have a sizing issue. try wearing something constricting over them, for me i have a pair of underarmour stretchy underwear that works great.

or maybe you are always flooding, or expecting more capacity than you should?

I'm not too familiar with ATN's...

Do they leak on the first wetting, but are better after?

I have that problem with Dry24/7 (and no one seems to believe me ). Almost every diaper leaves me in a puddle on the first wetting no matter how trivial the wetting is...

Even an M1 wouldn't do that!

Gunny

I find that a little weird auctully, I wore ATN's for about a year as a solution to my bedwetting problems and I had a few leaks sure, but my leaks were due to over saturation. I now have to wear Abena M3 or M4 to bed as I've gotten older and started consuming more H2O. Perhaps they have changed in the last 1.5 years or so since I last used them frequently. Make sure you check the leak guards to see if they are doing anything, also, when you pull them out of the packaging be sure you open them up and twist them a little bit as that will loosen the plastic and the absorbant materials a bit as well as lift the leg guards.

I don't think I am wearing the wrong size. Adult medium is the smallest size which fits me and I can't even tape adult small. I have a 32'' waist. I have tried wearing briefs and boxer-briefs over the diapers but that doesn't seem to help much. Diapers tend not to leak on me if I am standing up, but if I am laying down (on back, stomach, or side) or sitting down they always leak no matter what. I almost never flood and certainly don't expect too much out of diapers; unless a single daytime wetting is too much to ask from a diaper, especially from products that claim to be all through the night. The leaks usually happen right away and just seep out the sides of the diaper onto my legs. I don't really know what to do, I have tried dozens of diapers and all the premium brands which seem to be really thick without much absorbency and leak far worse than regular grade diapers. My favorites so far are abena airsoft 2 and 3, and attends waistband, but even they are not good enough to trust in public. Is there a special way to put on diapers if you are going to be sitting down or laying down? Thanks for the help.

Atn's suck, get a better diaper if you dotn want leaks.

Cherub

You're not wearing them inside out are you? The plastic goes outside and the absorbent side goes inside. LOL

I have worn the small ATN's a lot. I, oddly, feel like they are one of the best diapers in terms of controlling leaks. The only time they have leaked on me is when I have gone past capacity. This could just be the fact that they are pretty dang tight on me so there is not much room for anything to escape however.

My method is (and this concerns the male anatomy)