Thread: Senset All in One Immobile Incontinence Briefs

Default Senset All in One Immobile Incontinence Briefs

http://www.morethanmobility.com/Disp...ce-Briefs.html

I have one of these stores near me...has anybody tried them?

I think they're the ones I ordered from Medisave a few years ago. I'm beginning to realise that everything on the market changes every year or two (if not more often), so they're probably completely different now. The ones I tried were yellow (in the most absorbent medium size) and had more wood pulp than other nappies. They were sort-of okay, and felt quite nice, but leaked too easily before they reached full capacity when sitting down. Oh, and twice the plastic split at the back overnight...

As I said, they're probably completely different now, but thought I'd mention it in case it's of any help...

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I think they're the ones I ordered from Medisave a few years ago. I'm beginning to realise that everything on the market changes every year or two (if not more often), so they're probably completely different now. The ones I tried were yellow (in the most absorbent medium size) and had more wood pulp than other nappies. They were sort-of okay, and felt quite nice, but leaked too easily before they reached full capacity when sitting down. Oh, and twice the plastic split at the back overnight...

As I said, they're probably completely different now, but thought I'd mention it in case it's of any help...
    They look similar to Invacare Value Series Adult Briefs except I have never had one of those fail completely maybe a small leak after three full wettings, and they economical a less a dollar a piece an Abena they are not but they will still hold about 48oz of body discharge with no problem so if you are looking for a good value brief they are great.

Their is also the Invacare Premium Briefs (Heavy) , these are just over a dollar a piece usually and are about on par with regular molicare, they will hold about 80oz before beginning to leak, but for just over a dollar a piece, they are great.
    Anyway if the store sell invacare I would recommend them over those, just because I have never heard of them plus Tiny's bad experience with them would make me a bit cautious.

Hmm, alright then. Thanks guys. The main reason I was interested in purchasing these is because I can get them from the store nearby (which will be a bit of a novelty for me!), and nobody else seems to have any info on them. If I have some extra money next fortnight, I'll go buy a pack to review. I have plenty of higher quality diapers to use, don't worry :P

I've used senset immobile briefs hundereds of times and they are brilliant!

small are blue, med are yellow and large are pure white. Really absorbent and soft with a nice crinkle too. I'e been using cuddlz lately so dont know if the product has changed or not unfortunately.
    I think you will enjoy them regardless.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

Just checked the link there. They are still the same as when i bought them. I always went for the large because they looked alot like nappies. Nice and thick and also when in the pack they have only one fold in them as opposed to most other adult nappies the are folded twice.

i'm with Tiny; and i think it's brand which may have changed owners over the 12 years+ that i've known them.
    the last incarnation that i think i bought of them was Karocare, distributed by a local manufacturer of hygiene products. i remember that the first time i bought them they were labelled as Senset, but the later ones didn't have that on the packaging.
    performance-wise, they were (at the time i first bought them) comparable with the major brands, but they seemed to have been quickly overtaken by the big players.
    anyway, some pics of the older ones, from a few years ago:
    Attachment 8674Attachment 8675Attachment 8676Attachment 8677Attachment 8678

[edit] just noticed that the picture of the 'brief' on the website looks virtually identical (slight colour difference) to the one on the packet of the 'new' Karocare, which is from 5 years ago.

[furtherly edited] found the manufacturer's website for the Karocare pack that i have:
    http://www.silcitalia.com/en/prodott...utandina.html#
    Last edited by ade; 01-May-2012 at 18:58.

Wow These diapers don't look bad at all then :> Alright, I'll try some >:3