Thread: Where did all the sites go?

Default Where did all the sites go?

i don't know if its against the rules if talk about other sites or not but i was just wondering if anyone has been able to go to daily diapers or diapered anime lately. i was tryin to do some account management :P i apply to alot of stuff, so just wanted to make sure the sites were still around and working

daily diapers is still up and running

Yes, DD is up and running. Why did you think it wasn't? I ask because if you can't access it, it must be your computer.

i to have found that alot of sites are not online, more then just the ones you listed. i cant remember what all the sites are, but i know there are alot of sites down. it all started happening after that law that did not pass about the government having control of what website can be posed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    i to have found that alot of sites are not online, more then just the ones you listed. i cant remember what all the sites are, but i know there are alot of sites down. it all started happening after that law that did not pass about the government having control of what website can be posed or not.
    It might also be simply since most diaper sites are rather really small compared to Adisc, Daily diapers, etc. They might of not got the funding they needed to stay open any longer.

I think DiaperedAnime was down a few days ago... maybe it still is. I'm guessing they were going through maintenance or had a technical bug, rather than being closed for good.

It is true that many sites come and go, some missed more than others. But that is the internet for ya.

thank you everyone. my computer is kind of new so i guess i got to reset some stuff on it