Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps3

Default Ps3

can anyone recommend and good ps3 games that are meant for toddler/pre schoolers/young kids?

Ratchet and clanks is super fun, not really young but the age says 3+ I think :P

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    Ratchet and clanks is super fun, not really young but the age says 3+ I think :P
    i think it's always been e10+ or Rated Teen.

Anyways the PS3 doesn't have any games like that, least ones that are good.

i find some are fairly good and intented for young people, i.e buzz party games, lego games and little big planet. just wondering if anyone knew of any others. I'll have a look at ratchet and clank

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    i find some are fairly good and intented for young people, i.e buzz party games, lego games and little big planet. just wondering if anyone knew of any others. I'll have a look at ratchet and clank
    yeah... none of those are meant for little kids or toddlers though. You want EC games as described by your post.

something like this I guess.

PlayStation 3 | GameStop

EVERYONE
    Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.

i was thinking of little kid as being around age 7 which is what those games are rated at

StripesTheSkunk

Here are some genres that might fit the bill:

Disney Games
    Puzzle Games
    Karaoke Games

You are better off with a Nintendo ds, wii, or PC if you want little kid and toddler games.

The Wii and DS systems are meant for, and have many childish games. The PS3 is mainly for ages 10+ because of the types of games that are on it. The same goes with the XBOX 360.

that's what i thought, was just hoping there would be some for ps3