Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: How much do you have to do to be babyish?

  1. #1

    Default How much do you have to do to be babyish?

    I was just curious because sometimes I feel the need to completely dress up to really feel little, but sometimes just watching cartoons while sucking on my pacie is enough.

    Just wondered if anyone else finds that too?

  2. #2
    CrinklySiren

    Default

    I need to have a diaper on thats for sure, sometimes thats even enough for me, even if im wearing regular clothes ,the diaper pretty much does it for me, although clothes and pacis and smells and bottles obviously amp it up x100

  3. #3

    Default

    i agree with amy, although i prefer bibs and sippy cups to bottles

  4. #4

    Default

    Usually, having a diaper and baby clothes on is enough to do it for me. Having a paci or bottle definitely helps, though.

  5. #5

    Default

    Sippy cup, paci or sucking my thumb does it....must be an oral thing

  6. #6

    Default

    I actually HAVE to be clean shaven from face to toe in order for me to feel babyish... leg hair or pubic hair definitely ruins any chance for me to have a babyish regression. D:

  7. #7

    Default

    I prefer to be clean shaven (facial wise). But all I need is one of my plushies, and a sippy cup or my bottle.

    Diapers aren't necessary, but are nice.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks everyone - Thats really cool to know!

    ---------- Post added at 23:41 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    i agree with amy, although i prefer bibs and sippy cups to bottles
    Can you get bibs which fit adults? I hadn't even thought of that....

    ---------- Post added at 23:43 ---------- Previous post was at 23:41 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi View Post
    Sippy cup, paci or sucking my thumb does it....must be an oral thing
    I know what you mean, especially with the paci. Not got myself a sippy cup or bottle yet!

  9. #9

    Default

    yes you can, you can either get normal baby ones and add a velcro strap to increase the neck size. There are also bibs for disabled/older people or a lot of AB sites also sell adult bibs. I found some especially good bibs in home bargains, they were big (like really big considering they were meant for toddlers), with a crumb catcher and made out of PVC with disney characters on them. Also ASDA sell packs of 5 that are fairly large and if you add a velcro strap on they fit fine. do you get what i mean?

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    yes you can, you can either get normal baby ones and add a velcro strap to increase the neck size. There are also bibs for disabled/older people or a lot of AB sites also sell adult bibs. I found some especially good bibs in home bargains, they were big (like really big considering they were meant for toddlers), with a crumb catcher and made out of PVC with disney characters on them. Also ASDA sell packs of 5 that are fairly large and if you add a velcro strap on they fit fine. do you get what i mean?
    Yeah I get what you mean, I never would have thought of doing that! I like the sound of one with Disney characters on it - Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. Wanna be more babyish.
    By CrinklySiren in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-Apr-2012, 19:07
  2. Babyish Fears
    By LilMonkeyAlex in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2011, 16:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.