Thread: Babykins Cloth Diaper Arrival

CrinklySiren

Default Babykins Cloth Diaper Arrival

Ok I just recieved the Thick Adult Cloth Diaper, Adult Cloth Diaper, DPF - Babykins & Kins ProductsAdult Cloth Diaper With Extra Padding. I had originally hoped that someone on ADISC at some point in time wouldve reviewed these but no one did so I had to take a risk and hope for the best. I ordered a Large one with baby blue background and rubber ducky prints.

I recieved it yesterday and I have to admit it is adorable, and it looks so much like an actual disposable baby diaper. it has a back waistband and leg cuffs too, the velcro sides are STRETCHY with some sort of elastic in them because they stretch amazingly and the large size was not too big either. Not to mention these diapers are THICK THICK THICK without sacrificing discretion because they compress under clothes making them not obvious! I gotta say, im a disposable diaper kind of boy, but I love these cloth diapers, I slept in them last night with my footed sleeper and i slept so comfortably, my mind had me fooled because I felt like I was wearing an actual disposable cloth backed diaper. I definately recommend it.

I was just looking at those the other day, but didn't order because I couldn't tell what the fabric would look like. What is boy print and neutral print? Can you post photos? Would love to see what it looks like (on a bed of course, not you hehe)

CrinklySiren

Well the neutral print (according to what they told me over the phone) is just a baby yellow background with either your choice of Baby Blocks or Rubber Duckies. The boy one is Baby Blue with same choices. the fabric is as clothy as cloth can get lol. But when I get home from work i'll definately post a picture

Thanks for your help! I wonder how many more units they would sell if they showed actual photos of their products. I wonder if they wonder too. Funny how poorly some business are run!

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynABDL View Post
    Thanks for your help! I wonder how many more units they would sell if they showed actual photos of their products. I wonder if they wonder too. Funny how poorly some business are run!
    well actually, that site is practically new, not the business as they've been running for a long time, but their website got an entire make-over so they still havent gotten the chance to put in the design swatches, but they've been around since '86 so its definately not new.

You will love them, I use them all the time I have quite a collection, I love my babykin cloth diapers (and plastic pants) I am just not the reviewer kind, but I would give them a 5 out of 5