Thread: Frustrated

Default Frustrated

I am feeling sad because I can't have any fun with my DL side because I use a wheelchair and live with my family and a roommate this sucks

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    I am feeling sad because I can't have any fun with my DL side because I use a wheelchair...
    I would think using a wheelchair would be pretty good justification for wanting/needing diapers to your family and roommate. Why would they judge you or deny you some protection?

A very good point but im afraid they'd want to get doctors involved for unpleasant tests. Secondly I would be completely reliant on others for changes. Lastly it would be wierd for me to involve them in it. What do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

I don't mean to post the same shit all the time guys. It's just that this is the first time I've been able to talk about this side of my self with anyone, let alone talk to people who share the same interests. Thank you for understanding <3

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    A very good point but im afraid they'd want to get doctors involved for unpleasant tests. Secondly I would be completely reliant on others for changes. Lastly it would be wierd for me to involve them in it. What do you guys think?[COLOR="Silver"]
    Well i've never been in a wheel chair so I'm not sure how hard it is to use the bathroom alone while bound to a wheelchair to get around. I do know it's possible sine my dad's cousin's wife does it after she got paralyzed from a tumor or growth. However you can go with being honest in two ways. Say you would rather be in diapers or say you would rather be in diapers and you think you like them.

Though the second option would make any changes uncomfortable I bet. But then again I don't think they would tease you about it either even if they knew you were dl. This situation is a real problem though.

I could they might be supportive or it could be totally awkward. I'm sure I might be able to justify it even, but iv'e kept it secret for so long I don't even think I could even begin to tell anyone

Are you using wheelchair for injured, or for other reason ? Ase you didn't told it, so... if the first, there's no reason to use diapers (from no-DL point of view,) if second... so apply your fantasy_/inevtion and try something like come late to WC or something.