Thread: Babypants1956

Default Babypants1956

Hi ALL,
    Just new on hear. Have been into diapers and plastic pants, since around age of 10, about 45 years. I love them as I did years ago.
    I would love to chat with any of you and share our love of diapers and plastic pants. I also like to crossdress and being a sissy baby is also something I love.

Quote Originally Posted by babypants1956 View Post
    Hi ALL,
    Just new on hear. Have been into diapers and plastic pants, since around age of 10, about 45 years. I love them as I did years ago..
    Since you're opening an account here we're going to assume you're into one or more of the things that are featured here. I would like to hear more about what turned you onto diapers and plastic pants. Was it bed wetting, or something else? But more than that I want to know more about you, the man wearing the diapers.

What do you do for a living? Do you have any hobbies outside of your ADISC related interests?

Hey babypants1956. 1956 a good year, I was born that year too. We have chatted online and I'm glad you're here. we might be the oldest guys here. Look forward to your postings and conversation.

Thanks Thicker. I have enjoyed our chats. Look forward to lots more.
    PS We aren't old, we are just more experienced diaper lovers. LOL

Welcome babypants1956! Hope you find everything you need here and I'm sure you will feel at home.

Greetings from England