Thread: Making friends

hola

Default Making friends

So sorry if i sound really clueless but what are like good sites to make friends with other ab/dls? Not exactly meet up or anything just to talk to and such, I know alot of you might say this site but forums seem so impersonal , and all other sites like "diaperspace" and such are just full of creepers Is there anysite thats kind of inbetween? :0

I think this is one of the better sites for making friends, although we're very much not a site for meetings or ads. I think the forums are only about as impersonal as you make them. However, we do have a more direct method: the IRC. Be advised that it's not a particularly diapery diaper chat, nor is a good spot to walk in and ask "who's from X location" but it's excellent for just talking on a variety of subjects and getting to know people. I had to be persuaded to use it, but five years later I'm still there and I've made some good friends. Give it a shot.

hola

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Be advised that it's not a particularly diapery diaper chat, nor is a good spot to walk in and ask "who's from X location" but it's excellent for just talking on a variety of subjects and getting to know people.
    Thanks ! thats great I only meant impersonal in the way that no one is talking to anyone in particular really, i've never been really good at talking in groups or to no one specificly if that makes sense, but i've never heard of irc so i'll definetely check it out when i can figure it all out n_n

Quote Originally Posted by hola View Post
    I only meant impersonal in the way that no one is talking to anyone in particular really
    yeah, it's a strange thing about forum threads that in a superficial way they seem like conversations, but on a deeper level they don't work the same way conversations work at all. it's very difficult to ever get to know people personally on a forum.

i second trevor in strongly recommending the IRC. just click the button that says "chat" in the webpage header and it'll take you straight there. i don't go there much anymore, but when i first joined the site i spent lots of time there and formed many amazing friendships that i still treasure.