Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aby and DiaperSpace

Default Aby and DiaperSpace

Has anyone ever heard of them? I came across aby.com and diaperspace.com while I was googling results for ab/tb/dl's that live in the state of Idaho. Comment.

Peachy

Aby.com is for adults only (18+). It's mostly a huge gallery site filled with crotch shots and pictures of people who have the desire to show off their miniature penises (100% of those people are >40 years old, hairy and probably creepy). Aby also has a forum filled with 99.9% useless crap, daddy requests and complaints about how people never answer private messages (hardly surprising when one only gets creepy messages in the first place).
    Can't say anything about DiaperSpace.

Peachy

For Diaperspace, you also have to be 18+ (but who doesn't lie about that?)...It's essentially a Myspace for diaper lovers...There is also a Diaperbook or something of that nature which it like a diaper lover Facebook

Never really had a good look around either, and by first impressions, I never will. Even if I was old enough.

But funny this topic should be bought up just now... I noticed a car earlier today with the letters "ABY" on the license plate. Quite a coincidence...

I have an account on both sites. I never got into diaper space.... becasuse I dont like finding random people that way.

But on ABY I do not enjoy anything there. Everyone is older.. BUT! it is cool to go on there and look at the fourms and events. I was suprised to see there are some events going on near where I am. (Not just *B/DL related)

yeah, ABY can get a little creepy, although it is cool knowing that there are that many people out there (there are tons of members) although most of them are creeps

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    yeah, ABY can get a little creepy, although it is cool knowing that there are that many people out there (there are tons of members) although most of them are creeps
    I really wonder if it's the case that most are creeps or are the creeps just the ones making most of the noise? The posts seem to indicate the former, but the meetings I went to made it seem more like the latter. It has a different mission than ADISC, but I wonder if Aby grew a spine like this place and set standards, how many they'd actually lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Aby.com is for adults only (18+). It's mostly a huge gallery site filled with crotch shots and pictures of people who have the desire to show off their miniature penises (100% of those people are >40 years old, hairy and probably creepy). Aby also has a forum filled with 99.9% useless crap, daddy requests and complaints about how people never answer private messages (hardly surprising when one only gets creepy messages in the first place).
    Wow, how do you really feel?

On the contrary, ABY is the largest web organization of ABDL people, and is also the largest home for people that step away from the computer to meet like-minded people in real life.

In the past 5 or so years I've been a member there, I've used the site to meet literally hundreds of fellow ABs, many of which have become close lifelong friends. I've used the site to plan trips abroad (why pay for hotels when someone might have a guest room to share? ), attend (and plan my own) AB parties and trips, and for the occasional forum discussion.

In 5 years there, I've never once set foot into the gallery.

Perhaps thinking of ABY as a social networking site is a better view. Sure there are plenty of wierdos there, but they are easily ignored, and the good people most definitely outweigh the bad.

Diaperspace on the other hand is a subset of dailydiapers.com (another adults only site), and have been accused of stealing pictures from people's profiles to be used as website artwork. I'd steer clear. DailyDiapers itself has a good, active forum, but the website is heavily commercialized.

I don't mind DiaperSpace every so often, but I get so many messages I just stop going because it's so hard to keep up with. The site is also really slow.

Darkfinn

Diaperspace is a good way to find people who are local to you... just use caution... there are a lot of pervs out there.