Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Told my dad!!!

Countryboy95

Default Told my dad!!!

So i decided it was time to let my old man know about my diaper interest. And he only had one problem with it. I am talking to people of age and posting on here. So this is me back from laying low for awhile. He swore an oath not to tell my mom and i believe he will not do so. It felt good and it wasn't a moment too soon. I went back into the hospital and while i was in there he cleaned out my closet and cleaned my room. he found some used diapers (wet only) in plastic zip lock bags and my stash. He ended up trashing EVERYTHING!!! I told him not to worry about my unused diapers cause i honestly really do not need them. They were weird fit and i personally did not like them so I said I didn't need them and also it probably made him feel good that i said i don't need them. Anyways he was real understanding about it all.

Countryboy95

I just felt the need to tell someone and i have ALWAYS wanted him to know but was scared what he might do or say... So i just got the courage up and told him.

I'm sorry to hear you went back into the hospital. I hope you are feeling better. I'm glad your took it well. With dads, you never know. So why did he clean out your room, and was it timed with your going into the hospital?

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy95 View Post
    I just felt the need to tell someone
    I am glad it all worked out for you. But for the life of me, I can not even come close to understanding this urge people seem to have to "just tell somebody". Perhaps someday I may get an understanding, but at present it makes no sense. I find myself wondering, what are they expecting to gain from it?

Wow, I would never want to tell my parents. Why would I want them to know my kinks? I wouldn't want to know theirs! I guess different strokes for different folks.

the thing i noticed was you said he trashed everything. i think that is just rude that he tossed out more then just the wet diapers. i would be mad if my parents tossed out any of my non used diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I am glad it all worked out for you. But for the life of me, I can not even come close to understanding this urge people seem to have to "just tell somebody". Perhaps someday I may get an understanding, but at present it makes no sense. I find myself wondering, what are they expecting to gain from it?
    I can understand your feeling on that. did you know there are people that actually like to wear diapers, odd right? Hell, even most of them don't understand it.

Perhaps dad isn't as cool with it as he let's on. Obviously he's not going to crush his son by outwardly judging him, but the fact that he threw out EVERYTHING is very telling to me. He. Does. Not. Approve.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    the thing i noticed was you said he trashed everything. i think that is just rude that he tossed out more then just the wet diapers. i would be mad if my parents tossed out any of my non used diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynABDL View Post
    Perhaps dad isn't as cool with it as he let's on. Obviously he's not going to crush his son by outwardly judging him, but the fact that he threw out EVERYTHING is very telling to me. He. Does. Not. Approve.
    that is the exact point i am trying to get accrous, he may say he does not mind but deep down he really does,
    Countryboy95 i sugest that you take it easy and still keep a small stash hidden, because it seems that your dad is going to keep tossing out your stuff when you get it.
    and he also "He swore an oath not to tell my mom and i believe he will not do so", in my exsperence that means that for someone not to tell others about things, it is because they are exstreamly embariced about it.