Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here vape and is anyone on the E Cig forum?

Scootalooo

Default Anyone here vape and is anyone on the E Cig forum?

Anyone here vape, and is anyone on the E cig forum and want's to be friends on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    i'm so confused by this post lol
    Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

Vaporizer (cannabis) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

these should help you understand the topic better. As for me, i've used nither and I thought about using e-cigs before but only with gyrcerlin. However mimicking smoking with a E-cig is rather stupid and pointless.

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and

Vaporizer (cannabis) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

these should help you understand the topic better. As for me, i've used nither and I thought about using e-cigs before but only with gyrcerlin. However mimicking smoking with a E-cig is rather stupid and pointless.
    It helped me to breath better and quit using tobacoo, I woulda smoked even if I knew the next one would give me lung cancer if it wasn't for E cigs

Quote Originally Posted by AlvinS3ville View Post
    It helped me to breath better and quit using tobacoo, I woulda smoked even if I knew the next one would give me lung cancer if it wasn't for E cigs
    My reason for calling it stupid and pointless was the reasons I wanted one. Using Glycerin let's you breath out what looks like smoke vapor but it's just sugar really.

I want to get a vaporizer because I've used them before and they are easier on my lungs.

Erm...I went to one of the links...and...ummm...isn't that just a hookah? What's so amazing about that? People in the middle/far east have been using those things for aeons! Heck...they don't even always use it for smoking hashish or marijuana...frequently they just smoke weird fruit-y tobacco in them. (I know...weird, eh?)

BTW if you're ever in Halifax, Nova Scotia, you can get away with bringing your hookah to the beach...IF you are from the Middle East or the sub-continent (India/Pakistan/etc)...don't try it if you're white tho'

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Erm...I went to one of the links...and...ummm...isn't that just a hookah? What's so amazing about that? People in the middle/far east have been using those things for aeons! Heck...they don't even always use it for smoking hashish or marijuana...frequently they just smoke weird fruit-y tobacco in them. (I know...weird, eh?)

BTW if you're ever in Halifax, Nova Scotia, you can get away with bringing your hookah to the beach...IF you are from the Middle East or the sub-continent (India/Pakistan/etc)...don't try it if you're white tho'
    Hookah's and Vaporizers are different from what I understand. To me hookah's are more like a bong in that you have little control other then lighting whatever you're smoking on fire, then it passing trough the water server as a kind of filter.

the vaporizer wiki says that it doesn't burn the product so it doesn't produce smoke or harmful side affects from inhaling smoke. In the second Harold and Kumar movie, Harold sneaks a vaporizer aboard a plane so he can smoke pot during the flight. He wouldn't be able to use a normal bong due to the some alarms in the bathroom.

To the standard person who doesn't smoke at all I understand the confusion. If I was only guessing by pictures vaporizers, bongs and hookah's would all look the same to me more or less.

i think the op is talking about vaping with an e-cig, not marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
    i think the op is talking about vaping with an e-cig, not marijuana.
    Don't think anyone's implied otherwise so far. however wpikipedias only link on vaporizing any smoking type substance is on marijuana, at least with a quick search anyhow. The other vaporizer wiki pages concern nothing about stuff in regards to smoking.