Thread: Weird dream last night. Kid at sleepover was trying to kill me with eraser. lol

pepsicolaisgreat

Default Weird dream last night. Kid at sleepover was trying to kill me with eraser. lol

I posted this in another thread on here. But thought I would start a topic on it. Has anyone else had dreams like this one. It freaked me out.

Summary:My son (I don't have kids) has a sleepover with his friends and one tries to kill me with an eraser on a pencil. And then tries to stab me.

Last night I had a weird dream. My son age 12 (Which I don't have) apparently had a sleep over with his 5 friends at our house. One of his friends about 14 keeps trying to kill me while I'm sleeping, by sticking pencils with the eraser end up my nose and forcing them through.

Meanwhile, I'm fighting back, trying to pull the pencils out of my nose and finally succeed. Then after removing the pencils. I struggle with him, while he's trying to stab me with them. I'm able to get them from him and get him off of me.

I get him down on the ground with his hands behind his back and while restraining him. Ask him what the hell were you trying to do? He then tells me. I was trying to kill you. I said what the hell? Why? What for?

He then says I dunno. I then wake up and the dream is over.

That was freaky.

Keep in mind. I don't have any kids. So that was really weird for me.

Makes no sense to me why he would use the eraser to try to kill me with? Why didn't he just use the pointy end? lol Weird.

Only dreams about diapers dreams once a baby trying to kill me once oh and zombies trying to get in through the potty.

I have this cool dream book that is kind of like a dictionary, as in you look up a main point of your dream in the book and it says what it could mean. The book is called 10,000 Dreams Interpreted. After reading this post I looked for "Murder" and the book said "We may be denying, or trying to control, a part of our own nature that we do not trust. We may also have feelings about other people which can only be safely expressed in dreams. If we ourselves are being murdered a part of our lives is completely out of balance and we are being destroyed by external circumstances."
    So ya I thought you might find that interesting.

Book: Amazon.com: 10,000 Dreams Interpreted (9781841935232): Pamela Ball: Books

pepsicolaisgreat

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzle View Post
    I have this cool dream book that is kind of like a dictionary, as in you look up a main point of your dream in the book and it says what it could mean. The book is called 10,000 Dreams Interpreted. After reading this post I looked for "Murder" and the book said "We may be denying, or trying to control, a part of our own nature that we do not trust. We may also have feelings about other people which can only be safely expressed in dreams. If we ourselves are being murdered a part of our lives is completely out of balance and we are being destroyed by external circumstances."
    So ya I thought you might find that interesting.

Book: Amazon.com: 10,000 Dreams Interpreted (9781841935232): Pamela Ball: Books
    Thanks. That is interesting. I'll have to get that book.