Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would you feel about full colored diapers?

Default How would you feel about full colored diapers?

Personally I like plain white ones... feels more authentic. But sometimes I want something cute and trendy.. Like fully pink diapers and I'm sure for you boys youd want blue

Or do you like plain white?

I do like white ones as well. But I've been using alot of Wellness briefs lately. The medium size in those are a solid blue color. I also like Molticare diapers. But I'm not a big fan of the purple color of them. I like them because they are very soft on the inside, and hold quite a lot, with tall leak guards.

To go with something to make me feel little, I'm really enjoying using Cushies.

IDK why but I kinda enjoyed the Purple Molicares I tried last year. Colored diapers are definitely more fun.

I really like a diaper that's "babyish," according to the modern definition. In old-school cloth, a few colored threads on the edges are all I need. In disposables, I really like the all-over baby prints.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I really like a diaper that's "babyish," according to the modern definition. In old-school cloth, a few colored threads on the edges are all I need. In disposables, I really like the all-over baby prints.
    Me too. I like white diapers with baby prints, although I do love the color blue....
    Maybe not such a bad idea....

white or pastels, that's it.

[edit] actually, when the dioxin scare first surfaced and the manufacturers of baby diapers stopped bleaching for a while, the diapers had an off-white colour to them which was quite nice.

do you mean a solid fill colour like all blue or with designs? as I like designs :P but one solid colour over white so long as it was a nice colour and i wouldnt care what colour it was as it doen't make too much difference :P

Having variety is a good thing. The soft purple on the Molicare Super Plus is quite nice.

I have been dying to try the Fabine in black, it would really add a little somethin' somethin' to a BDSM session.

As people have said before, authentic baby prints with characters you get on real baby diapers would be the epitome of my ABDL play diaper. Basically a mix of a Huggies/Pampers with the absorbency of a 24/7 but slimmer to the body with lots of soft pastel colours.

Sooo cute.

I like white, or mainly white, nappies - but coloured ones would be interesting and add a bit of variety.

I'd love to try different colored ones just cause I think it would be different and might be easier to hide? Although I love the white ones because I like the yellowing of them when I'm wet