Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

1) Hello my name is Stuart. I am a generally hard working determined person. I'm currently studying A-levels at college (Electronics, Maths, Chemistry and Physics) I am hoping to do electronic engineering at university. I have coeliac disease which is an autoimmune disease which means I'm unable to eat gluten and was recently diagnosed with autism. I have a twin brother and a younger sister; I live with them and my parents.

2) I am a teen baby; I find that baby stuff helps me greatly with coping with my autism. I also have a teddy which I like to baby. I came to this site because I was hoping to get a chance to make friends with similar people.

3) I have many interests. I like pretty much any sport, especially football and rugby even if I am not very good at them. I like doing puzzles and I collect keyrings. I do quite a bit of gaming, mainly PS3 and PSP for when I'm out, I will play pretty much any game. My PSN ID is shtu123 feel free to add me! I also play tribal wars. I also enjoy reading, building models and listening to music too. I love taking things apart and rebuilding them e.g. old PSP, PS3 controller etc... I go to Boys' Brigade which is a Christian youth organisation (it's similar to scouts). I enjoy going on activity camps and hiking. I like to play chess and have been to the BB national finals for it in 2010, My BB Company have won the chess competition for our region four years in a row now I was named best play 2 years in a row. I enjoy driving, I recently passed my driving test and I have a Toyota Yaris. My favourite subject is electronics.

4) I am looking to find more friends as I got into a bit of trouble at college last year which caused me to lose a large portion of my friends. I am also looking for support with help with problems e.g. coping at university. I would also like to meet like minded people.

Hey Stuart welcome to adisc needs itredaction about your self u seem to be a funn person like for example liking all sports preety impreseve i find. allso what games do u like to play on your psp/ps3. last but not least its ok that u have autsim alot people in this world do none of us are perfect i we dignosed with it when i was little but its good that you are trying help your self and by coming to this site takes alot of conferdence so welcome to adisc and i realy wish u make some good friends

Supersam1223

Welcome to ADISC! It's always good to see another Brit join, especially as you're from Berkshire! Which is undoubtedly the best county in the entirety of England. ^_^ (If you hadn't worked it out, I'm from Berkshire too :P.)

If you don't mind my asking. What was the trouble you had at college last year?

Hey stuart welcome to ADISC I noticed that you liek ps3 I am i huge ps3 fan, please say you like Fps. And supersam agreed Berkshire is the best county Taking things apart is fun but i find the rebuild a tad tedius, hence why my bedrrom is covered in bit of things :P Can't say that I like the whole camping thing though. I started driving last thursday how did you find the tests?

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to see more of us from the UK joining.

oh sweet some people that i thought were my friends found it fun to wind me up and eventually i had had enough and i got into a fight with one of them and got suspended

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplash View Post
    Hey Stuart welcome to adisc needs itredaction about your self u seem to be a funn person like for example liking all sports preety impreseve i find. allso what games do u like to play on your psp/ps3. last but not least its ok that u have autsim alot people in this world do none of us are perfect i we dignosed with it when i was little but its good that you are trying help your self and by coming to this site takes alot of conferdence so welcome to adisc and i realy wish u make some good friends
    hey haha thanks lol, i like mw3 fifa need for speed mainly

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBoy View Post
    Hey stuart welcome to ADISC I noticed that you liek ps3 I am i huge ps3 fan, please say you like Fps. And supersam agreed Berkshire is the best county Taking things apart is fun but i find the rebuild a tad tedius, hence why my bedrrom is covered in bit of things :P Can't say that I like the whole camping thing though. I started driving last thursday how did you find the tests?
    sweet yeah fps games are good, oh defo haha fair cant say i blame you :P on nice, driving is good test was actually alright!

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by teenbabyuk View Post
    Hi Stuart,

Welcome to the forum, it's great to see more of us from the UK joining.
    agreed it is very good

Quote Originally Posted by Shtu123 View Post
    oh sweet some people that i thought were my friends found it fun to wind me up and eventually i had had enough and i got into a fight with one of them and got suspended

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

hey haha thanks lol, i like mw3 fifa need for speed mainly

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

sweet yeah fps games are good, oh defo haha fair cant say i blame you :P on nice, driving is good test was actually alright!

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

agreed it is very good
    cod is a awesome game if u like that u should play time splitters its kind of old know but its still a awesome game u probly like it

i will look for it! i quite like the tom clancy games too i like the tactical side of things

i like the Ghost Recon seris its realy fun i find and chalnging. have u played it dude