Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello my name is Sam and I am the mother of 2 amazing kids, Jacob is nine years old and he has sevre autism. He is non verbal still in diapers and relies on me for EVERYTHING, but he lights up the room when he smiles or laughs <3. Jacobs latest obepsession is the avitar the last air bender. Zack is 4 almost 5 years old and he has a sting mind. zack is typically developing if not a bit advance for his age! He is already reading at a second grade level. zack loves dinasaur ps and playing store. I am also an advocate for autism in my spare time (what little of it I do have) that is some of the basics about me. Look forward to getting to know some people here

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of encouragement, support, and great topics to engage in. I'm sorry to hear of the extra challenges you face as a parent--as if parenting isn't challenging enough to begin with! It sounds like you have a great attitude. Good on ya!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of encouragement, support, and great topics to engage in. I'm sorry to hear of the extra challenges you face as a parent--as if parenting isn't challenging enough to begin with! It sounds like you have a great attitude. Good on ya!
    Thank you very much, I am looking forward to getting to making friends and connections on here. I know I have extra challanges others do not face but I wouldnt change my ife, my sons have both tuaght me so much about life, love and living <3

Welcome to the site. You definitely bring a different perspective to the discussions. Very cool.

a verry warm welcome to adisc i realy hope u find this site of help to u and i hope u might even make friends

i wish for u to have a good day and hope u take care