Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If money wasn't an issue...

Question If money wasn't an issue...

What would you buy as part of being a Babyfur/Diaperfur?

Think of it as a wishlist if you will

Mine would be:

1. A fursuit
    2. A customised collar
    3. A heap of different Bambinos (import) / ABU products
    4. Customised Plastic pants (paw prints etc.)
    5. Many, many more commissions of my Fursona :P

That's probably it for me! How about you?

I'd buy everything you listed and a mansion so I could host my own furry meetings and meet other diaper/baby furs. With all that money we could have some really fun parties and get togethers.

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I'd buy everything you listed and a mansion so I could host my own furry meetings and meet other diaper/baby furs. With all that money we could have some really fun parties and get togethers.
    We could! I'd be up for it Laz

Name the mansion and I'll come over and help organise :P

Oh I'd have to have it built to my own specifications. What fun would it be if you were just adapting a mansion to your style. I'd have to design several nurserys and play rooms. Rooms just for baby furs and rooms just for diaper furs. Of course there would be mingle rooms too.

Well with infinite money at your disposal I expect it to be done pretty quickly! You could have work going on 24/7

Well I'm not exactly a fur, if I had the money I'd still want to get a fursuit just for the fun of it (I'm sorry, but they are awesome damnit!), and maybe some commissioned artwork, just for the hell of it. Being money isn't an issue, I'd probably offer to pay for a lot of people's artwork, mostly to help out some of the artists out there that could use the extra money *shrugs*.

alu

I guess i would get a fursut arranged, goto more meets, get a friend a fursuit and get some good commission's done

Grey

I would definitely get a new fursuit my ones not in a great state anymore sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Oh I'd have to have it built to my own specifications. What fun would it be if you were just adapting a mansion to your style. I'd have to design several nurserys and play rooms. Rooms just for baby furs and rooms just for diaper furs. Of course there would be mingle rooms too.
    I'll design a mansion for us!! I'm studying Architecture at college!

Saying that, I might go design one now!

Land, lots and lots of land, so I could creaqte communities for babyfurs/diaper furs, after wards work on the diapers, pacies, etc.