Thread: Roomy Plastic Pants

Default Roomy Plastic Pants

I finally got some plastic pants and fit almost perfectly on the legs and waste but i would have to wear a matress to fill them. Any advice on gettinf a tighter fit.

If you've got large legs, you're kind of screwed. I have a 38" waist and 27" legs. I have to order XL pants just to get something that fits my legs, and then, like you, I could probably fit a mattress in there! After trying out a number of different pants, I've more or less come to terms with the fact that I'll have to get something custom made if I want a trim fit.

D'oh!

They could be high-waist plastic pants, in which case they go higher up your body then regular ones do.

If you think that's the case you could just pull the waist-band thingo up higher above your waist, then it should fit pretty perfectly

The new PUL pants are a lot smaller. They're almost too small, but I was able to fit my cloth diaper inside them. They're very comfortable and work well, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The new PUL pants are a lot smaller. They're almost too small, but I was able to fit my cloth diaper inside them. They're very comfortable and work well, in my opinion.
    Which ones? These? Hmmm...

Roomier the better, I think. So long as the legs and waist fit.

Quote Originally Posted by PFD View Post
    Roomier the better, I think. So long as the legs and waist fit.
    I agree Those are the only crucial points. The plastic pants i have on now is high waisted and SO ROOMY for my current diaper, though my cloth fills the entire space fine. (made for cloth though)

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Which ones? These? Hmmm...
    They had them advertised in two styles, and I ordered the other style. I believe the style I ordered are bigger than the ones shown, though they are the regular size. PUL feels different, like it's a polyester with plastic infused into it.

funseeker

You might consider wearing a small good fitting plastic pants over the top of your giant one. You may get more protection and these can work as an extra linerl