Thread: Hi,

Default Hi,

I'm a guy who's been on the sidlines primarily and now I'm looking to change that.. a little, at first anyway. After suffering through the gruesome collapse of DPF (my first online intro to "others") I've come to value the civility that I view here. I'm sure everyone here is aware of the range of whats out there, hopefully this is a fit.
    Me...
    I have a job I like but is dangerous sometimes
    I love animals (but do eat a few)
    Love the ocean and water in general
    I wear 24 hrs a day and from what I've read so far, share almost everything thats happened to or been thought about by everyone who posts here.
    My previous reticence to contribute meaningfully anywhere has been based on privacy concerns which are still paramount.
    hope to see you in the forums...

Hello drawer! I would say welcome but it seems you have been here since September... Why such a long wait before an introduction? Hope you enjoy yourself here at ADISC

Thanks and yeah, I'm not one to rush into things.. each time I tried to post something I was interrupted and then got side tracked, having to start over! Now I feel like its time to sink or swim here oh and good luck with the name change

Supersam1223

Welcome to the forums! You mentioned that your job can be dangerous, would you be willing to say what it is? You have piqued my interest.

Welcome. Civility and respect for privacy are very important on this site, as I noticed immediately. Since I joined recently I have been amazed at the interest and friendly participation of people from many backgrounds: such a contrast to the disappointing and sometimes hostile slants allowed to go unchecked elsewhere. Hope we make you at ease so you can join in our lively activities. Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    Welcome to the forums! You mentioned that your job can be dangerous, would you be willing to say what it is? You have piqued my interest.
    Thanks for the welcome, Commercial fishing, weather and other stuff can be a problem sometimes