Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have made serious decision...

Cushiebabe

Default I have made serious decision...

I am about to embark on new relationship with a very handsome and tall gentlemen. However, I will NEVER involve him in my diaper fetish. The problem will be, as we grow closer, how can I keep my scented diapers hidden. I began dl behaviours at a very young age so quitting diapers creates too much anxiety. But I still need serious lover. All advice and support is welcome.

I think, if the relationship is serious, then you need to divulge your 'secrets'. Not a topic of a first date, obviously, but if the relationship is going to be long-lasting then you need to share 'everything' with your partner. Make sure that you assure him that you do not expect him to be involved in your 'diaper play' (unless of course he's willing), but if he is serious about you as a person (outside of diapers) then he will accept you for who you are.

CrinklySiren

You cant keep a secret that big.. you would eventually have to involve him or the relationship would never work.. Its just too big.

If eventually this relationship evolves into a long term ..marriage kind of thing...tell him. I didn't tell my husband and now its been 5 years. I never get to wear and it stresses me out daily. I hope to be able to tell him but its been put off for so long now..I cant find the words to bring it up! Lets just say 5 years is an incredibly loooooong time to not get to do something you like...such as littleing out and getting to wear . Good luck!

It's a happy medium. Unless you are looking for someone to play the roll of 'daddy' or 'mommy' (and from how I read it, you are NOT looking for this), then early in the relationship, I wouldn't mention anything. It likely won't be too hard to keep it hidden, since I don't get the sense that he's moving in after the first date. You will both have your own space and for some time, you will be two very autonomous beings. In all likelihood, he expects you to have little secrets. That's part of the fun in meeting someone and buildings a bond; there are always new things to discover.

However, if it does end up getting really serious, you should tell him. At some point before he proposes, I would lay it all out there and give him fair warning about your 'little' side. It will come out at some point; I can promise you this. Consider it a sign of love and respect: both of you deserve to know exactly what you're getting into before tying the knot. Opening up that much isn't easy, but marriage is way harder. In fact, I can safely say that it is the hardest thing I have ever experienced in my life.

In all honesty, if I had told my now-wife on our first date that I was a littlefur, she probably would have walked out. Some things are meant to be saved until the strength and longevity of the relationship have been tested a bit first. Let him get to know you and then, down the road, if things are getting serious, consider having a heart-to-heart.

Don't keep it a secret or it will hurt his feelings WHEN it comes out later (and it will come out at some point). Just use your judgment and break it to him easy.

dirus28

I agree, be honest. I usually wait to tell someone on the fourth date, or on the first sleep over. It can be pretty awkward, let me tell you. I guess when its gets into a long term relationship, you could threaten to diaper him in a kiddish way. Who knows maybe you will luck out and that person may have similar interests.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    However, if it does end up getting really serious, you should tell him. At some point before he proposes, I would lay it all out there and give him fair warning about your 'little' side. It will come out at some point; I can promise you this. Consider it a sign of love and respect: both of you deserve to know exactly what you're getting into before tying the knot.
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. To give a personal example: when my boyfriend and I initially began dating out, neither of us muttered anything about our fetishes. It was important that we first build a strong relationship before revealing our skeletons in the closet. Honestly if either of us knew what the other was into before we formed such a strong bond, we would have said "Peace!" and sprinted in opposite directions! When the time finally came to tell my boyfriend, he actually thanked me for being so open with him. He recognized it as a sign that I felt comfortable entrusting him with the most sensitive aspects of my life, and in turn he became more comfortable sharing his secrets with me.

Keep a lockable suitcase under the bed, I do. No chance of being found out but if you get serious say 12 months in you may need to tell him especially if it's sexual if it's not then he probably could accept it as stress relief but if it's a fetish he may feel lied to if you hold out for too long, good luck!!

Mandyloo

My boyfriend slowly understood my incontinence but I guess that diff from a fetish