Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever fill you diaper?

Default Do you ever fill you diaper?

Anyine out there ever fill there diaper with water, snow, or any thing. lets here it.

Nope. I keep it 'au naturel', so to speak. The only exception was the time I was testing a Bellissimo for the article I wrote. I managed to get in two liters of water before it began leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Nope. I keep it 'au naturel', so to speak. The only exception was the time I was testing a Bellissimo for the article I wrote. I managed to get in two liters of water before it began leaking.
    Sounds fun

How is it to have snow in the diaper?

Nope, I stick to normal use

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Really? 2 liters? Thats a serious amount of liquid!

[QUOTE=icyfire;864577]Nope, I stick to normal use

Same for me

Cherub

I haven't 'filled' my diapers before, but I have put stuff in them while wearing them.

I often use warm water if I don't have to pee but want a wet diaper, diapers also hold more water than they do urine. I mostly like to use water with cloth diapers, that way I don't have to wash them right away to prevent odor. With disposable it is not a problem because you can throw them away, but when I do laundry less than once a month my cloth pull up would be out of commission far too often and with too too much odor.

I have also done soda before just for the heck of it.

Snow sounds like it is worth a try, too bad the snow wont be back till October. Maybe for summer I will try a water balloon and pop it by sitting on it, what do you think the chances of it not leaking would be?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I often use warm water if I don't have to pee but want a wet diaper, diapers also hold more water than they do urine. I mostly like to use water with cloth diapers, that way I don't have to wash them right away to prevent odor. With disposable it is not a problem because you can throw them away, but when I do laundry less than once a month my cloth pull up would be out of commission far too often and with too too much odor.

I have also done soda before just for the heck of it.

Snow sounds like it is worth a try, too bad the snow wont be back till October. Maybe for summer I will try a water balloon and pop it by sitting on it, what do you think the chances of it not leaking would be?
    One in a hundred thousand. Get back to me on the result

Quote Originally Posted by EarendurAldarion View Post
    Get back to me on the result
    Don't count on it anytime soon. I am not likely going to be able to post during the summer as I will be under the iron rod of my religiously fanatical mother all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Don't count on it anytime soon. I am not likely going to be able to post during the summer as I will be under the iron rod of my religiously fanatical mother all summer.
    Aaaah Some people can be so crazy. Especially when it comes to religion. Well, all the best to you for the summer then!