Thread: ABU 25% off Sale

Default ABU 25% off Sale

Figured I would make a post regarding what I found on the ABU website. They are having a 25% sale on ALL products by entering the coupon code shown on the website, so I took the chance to buy another pack of Abenas(Shipping is not free, as they come with the doublers also)

Actually let me rephrase this, it's 25% off everything, not just the Abenas.

If a mod could change that title.
    Last edited by FurtiveKit; 18-Apr-2012 at 03:55. Reason: Mistake was made.

Thank you for sharing. I just bought more diapers and saved over $10.

gosh darn it, I just got my order of cushies and have no reason to buy anything off there, wish I woulda waited now :/ (if only they had those cute diaper covers in my size)

Are the Abena M4's sold by ABU of the same type (plastic-backed) and quality as those sold by XP Medical? I recall another thread people describing issues with certain batches of Abenas relating to manufacturing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by dungeonman View Post
    Are the Abena M4's sold by ABU of the same type (plastic-backed) and quality as those sold by XP Medical? I recall another thread people describing issues with certain batches of Abenas relating to manufacturing changes.
    I've purchased the Abena S4's from them in the past. So far I have not had issues with them, and they do sell both the plastic backed and cloth backed. I know there were some bad batches a while back, although I think every distributor was having the same issues.

Right now they are also offering a free 30 pk of doublers with each case of M4s & that is in conjunction with the 25% off coupon. Plus all Abena M4 cases always ship for free so if you're under the $150 min you only pay shipping on the other items in your cart.

I was able to get 3 cases of Abena M4 which included 3 packs of doublers (90 total) for free & a 20 pk of Cushies with baby scent all for $158. Not bad, plus since my cart total was over $150, I didn't have to pay shipping on the Cushies.

UUUUGGGGHHHH!! I ordered Bambinos last week so I don't need to order anything at the moment.... But I could've gotten 20 SDKs for $21

But I can't wait to try Bambinos. They should be here tomorrow