Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi everyone! I am currently a freshman (9th grade) in High School Studying to be a Computer Programer/ web designer.

My main reson for joining this site is to have abetter understanding for why i'm interested in diapers. I just feel alone. I wanted to get into a community that could help me overcome my loneliness.

Some things i like to do include the basic teenage hobbys:
    Listen to music (rock-metal)
    Hang out with friends
    Video games (Minecraft-PS3)
    Read (Fiction)
    Yeah, I think that covers that.

EDIT: Forgot what i will do for the site.

What I plan to do for the site is to get active in the community and maybe post a story or two. I will help people with their stories in the stories in progress section.

If theres anything else anyone would want to know i'll try to respond. It's hard for me though since I have to use my phone because of my parents to view the site, but i'll try.

Thanks everyone for takingthe time to read my introduction and i hope to be here for a while!
    Last edited by BabyJames16; 18-Apr-2012 at 00:53. Reason: Forgot a section in Introduction

Hi, James. Welcome to the ADISC community. You are definitely not alone in your particular interest in diapers. Maybe tell us a little more about that interest - what got you started, have you ever worn, etc... Also, I'm curious about what kind of fiction you like to read and that you write stories. Hope to hear more from you.

Welcome there, Personaly I learn as well how to understand my interst, hope same for you I saw you would like study in Prog, me too and I'm sure we're not alone there . I could be happy to discuss about our geek hobies :3
    Well don't be nurvous to ask questions they are relly funy and friendly

srry for my synthax xD

Welcome, BabyJames! It looks like we've got quite a bit in common...

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJames16 View Post
    Studying to be a Computer Programer/ web designer.
    I'm a computer science major in college, and I've done my fair share of web design "on the side".

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJames16 View Post
    Some things i like to do include the basic teenage hobbys:
    Listen to music (rock-metal)
    Hang out with friends
    Video games (Minecraft-PS3)
    Check, check, and check (well, minus the PS3 part, since I own an Xbox 360). What are some of your favorite rock / metal bands?