Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream city

Default Dream city

Wouldn't be great to have a diaper city. A city for all of us diaper lovers to live in. We could wear our diapers as freely as we want and it would be normal. No one looking at each other weird and it being OK for women to wear diapers under their dresses. They would even have specific bathrooms for diaper changing only where it gives everyone privacy to change their diaper. I would move to that city in a heart beat.

yea, we would all move there if we could find jobs.
    but then the news would get out about the place and the perves who like looking at us for kicks move in. then what would we do......

a place would be nice for AB/DL's and sissy /Lg's and tranny's and several other groups too.

we have gay community's, why not?

I actually had a dream once where there was a city and everyone in it wore diapers. The city was in a bubble though, not open to just anyone.

It would be a nice city for all of us to live in.

How about an entire country? Or maybe even a whole Now that would be fantastic! The problem is that humans aren't generally that good at seeing each others point of view, or being very tolerant, as some of us on ADISC will know ;( However, because this is a dream city thread, let's just say we don't give a monkeys for what outsiders to our city says about its inhabitants, because we're special

What do you think: a country, or a city?

How about a Pacific Island or converting a Queensland Island resort... of course would have to think of some industry to support it all..

I would move to this place as soon as I could. Definitely would be a good place to retire to.

BLMProductions

I daydream about places like this all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    How about a Pacific Island or converting a Queensland Island resort... of course would have to think of some industry to support it all..
    All you just need is 10-50 million dollars and to find an island that a country government willing to sell.

Yeap yeap...happy if there was such a city as I would move to.

We just need to find a small-ish city and have a lot of AB's and DL's move there.